Re: Altivec matmul kernel (attachment)

Hi,

1 - no complex support (haven't had the time).
2 - altivec doesn't support double precision.
2.5 - not sure what you mean here.
3 - yes, I've successfully built the full lib.  With the Altivec "Java
mode" turned off (see another post of mine to atlas-comm for info on
this) on my 533 Mhz G4 machine, I get about 1870 Mflops peak sgemm.
4 - I believe that gcc 3.0 has Altivec support also, although I could be
wrong.

-Nick

--
Nicholas Coult, Ph.D.,  web: http://melby.augsburg.edu/~coult
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Augsburg College