ieee compliance

First, does anyone know of the arithmetic done by SSE/SSE2/3DNow! is
ieee compliant or not?  I particularly wonder about overflow, underflow,
nan handling, etc.  Once we get this stuff in an official release, it's
definitely a question we'll have to answer, and I thought if any of you guys
actually doing the work knew the answer I might save myself the effort of
figuring it out . . .

Also, I have added a errata file to the developer release, having found a
rather serious error in the most current release . . .

Cheers,
Clint