Subject: RE:do reply and call me.

From: "Vincent Agossa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 15:33:20 +0200

MR.VINCENT AGOSSA
Republic of Benin
Tel:+229093396.

Good day, 

With warm heart i offer my friendship, and my greetings,and i hope this
letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising for you to receive
this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.

However, i am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which
i, propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity. 
A) It is practically impossible for me to carry out this business alone.

B) You live in a foreign land far away from mine. This should normally not
be a requirement, but when you understand the transaction then you will
understand why it is important that you live far away from me. 
C) The amount of money involved in this transaction is Fifteen Million one
hundred thousand united states dollars (US$15,100,000.00) which is too much
for a man of modest means like myself to handle in my country.
 
I believe from my few points above, you can begin to get an idea why i need
your participation.I am writing you in respect of a foreign customer who
has a Domicilliary account in my bank. His name was Engineer Frank oliver.
He was among those who died in a plane crash, Since the demise of this our
customer, Engineer Frank oliver, who was an oil merchant/import & exporter,
i have kept a close watch of the deposit records and accounts and since
then nobody has come to claim the money in this a/c as next of kin to the
late Engineer.He had only Fifteen Million one hundred thousand united states
dollars (S$15,100,000.00) in his account and the account is coded.
 
It is only an insider that could produce the code of the deposit particulars.
As it stands now, there is nobody in that position to produce the needed
information other than my very self considering my position in the bank.
Based on the reason that nobody has come forward to claim the deposit as
next of kin, i hereby ask for your to send an application to the bank as
he next of kin to the deceased and get this fund transfered into your foreign
bank a/c for mutual sharing between myself and you, 5% for expences we will
incure 35% for you and 60% for me.
 
All i need is for you to follow my instructions closely because i am experienced
in inheritance matters here and i am on ground here to advice you on every
step until you receive the. What is required of you is to send an application
to the bank as next of kin to this late Engineer and i promise you that
everything will go smoothly. 
I also indulge you not to make undo use of the information given to you,
i need also to trust that you will not tell people or your bank about this
business.You will collect the money first, then I get my share, then you
can tell anybody what you chose thereafter. I shall need your help to invest
in your country; therefore, any experience you have in this area will be
beneficial.
 
Please feel free to ask any question and seek for explanations through email
or you call me on my direct line +229093396 if required and upon the receipt
of your favourable esponses,you should include your telephone number for
easy communication.
 
Yours truly, 
MR.VINCENT AGOSSA.