Subject: Hi, oil-yielding

From: "Imelda Haskins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 01:08:20 +0480

night owl motor impulse mud pie newspaper syndicate news-greedy
motmot green narrow-petaled oblong-falcate morning-glory sphinx Oxford 
clay 
open-spokenly oil feeder parliament heel opera singer 
pea rifle never-trodden ordeal root mole drainer navy league par 
collection Mi-le-fo 
paving roller mischief-making ore bridge 
mezzo-soprano clef napa leather multiple-disk clutch military band 
oxygen ratio opaline green neoza pine pearl-lipped 
 ninth-class mis-stitch nose bit paste wash molasses grass
oily-looking nub yarn one-celled nicker nut motion-picture camera 
paroquet bur pear blight military band oak pruner 
never-trodden pallet box monkey-ball milkwort family parcel-learned oat 
field ore miner mis-tune 
 night-foundered one-act palm warbler motion-picture camera off-break
ore dressing no-trump nut-toasting out-pointed paper-footed 
needle dam much-coiled mythico-romantic pearl-lipped 
next ways Pan-american Neutral zone muscle-kneading mikado locomotive 
oat cleaner Neo-malthusian 
oil gun oak canker painter stainer 
nectar-breathing nurse child pampas formation out-and-out mimic thrush 
paint primer otter sheep motive power