Subject: Obtain a University Degree based on your professional experience. fOhGddyGiHSrV

From: "parkandrec" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 03:18:08 -0400 (EDT)

Want the degree but can’t find the time?

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

We provide a concept that will allow anyone with sufficient work experience
to obtain a fully verifiable University Degree.

Bachelors, Masters or even a Doctorate.

Think of it, within four to six weeks, you too could be a college graduate.

Many people share the same frustration, they are all doing the work of the person
that has the degree and the person that has the degree is getting all the money.

Don’t you think that it is time you were paid fair compensation for the level
of work you are already doing?

This is your chance to finally make the right move and receive your due benefits.

If you are like most people, you are more than qualified with your experience,
but are lacking that prestigious piece of paper known as a diploma that is often
t
he passport to success.

CALL US TODAY AND GIVE YOUR WORK

EXPERIENCE THE CHANCE TO EARN YOU

THE HIGHER COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE!

CALL NOW:

1-213-596-5768

lVfUAxlhmcKhU

wwAqfx6stZDk0

HwT7khMlIPspk

ZS0dcC7MhoTg8

Since Einstein, theoretical physics has been seeking, with growing though not decisive success, a unified theory that would reduce all forces of nature to one type of force, to which matter itself would be reducible. The foundation of such a GUT (grand unified theory), or an - even more ambitious - TOE (theory of everything) is very specialized and technical, and yet also philosophical. More specifically, the major problem of the unification of relativity and quantum theory (or their replacement by others) can be seen as an episode in the secular confrontation - within all our world views - of the emphasis on continuity or discontinuity.