Subject: Be bless

From: "Mrs. Agnes Kuku" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:03:21 +0200

Dear Brother/Sister,

Calvary Greetings to you in the marvellous and wonderful name of our Precious
Lord and Saviour.

I know this mail might come to you as a surprise but in all circumstances,
I apologies for the inconveniences it might cause you. My name is Mrs. Agnes
Kuku, presently a widow to Late Mr. Mathew Kuku of Angola. I am 38years
old and am suffering from cancer of the lungs. As I am seeing I might not
live more than two months according to my doctor confirmation.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his
business and wealth. Due to my doctor's confirmation regarding my present
condition, I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to WILL my inherited
wealth, by contributing to the development of God's work in part of the world.
I am willing to donate the sum of US$18.000,000.00(Eighteen Million USD)
which is the only money I inherited from my late husband and I can only accept
to do this, PROVIDED YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD and also trustworthy enough to
make this dream materialize. I have set aside these funds for the development
of God's work and also as aid for the less privileged and the orphans in
the motherless baby's home etc............... Please note that, this fund
is lying with a Private Financial Company here in Cotonou (Republic du Benin).
Lastly, I want you to keep praying for me as regarding my health because
I have come to find out since my spiritual birth recently that wealth acquisition
without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity. If
you have to die says the Lord, keep fit and I will give you the crown of
life. May the love, joy, peace, grace and favour of God rest upon you and
me always and forever more AMEN.

I am waiting for your quick responds soonest.
Yours Sister in Christ
Mrs. Agnes Kuku

___________________________________________________________

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/