Subject: new opportunities for right person

From: "NewsAlert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 13:49:09 -0700

An Investor ALERT is being issued starting right N0W. Keep your eyes glued on PSUD!!

Explosive pick for our members!

PETROSUN DRILLING (PSUD)

Current Price: 1.12

Don't get caught in the dust, start watchin today because this company has been
known to release major news at any time which could bring the st0ck up!!

Current News

PetroSun Named Title Sponsor of The Independence Bowl

PetroSun Incorporated (PSUD - News) is pleased to announce that it has inked a
deal to secure Title Sponsorship of the 2006 Independence Bowl which will be
held on Thursday, December 28 in Shreveport, LA. Kickoff is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. Central
time. The terms of the partnership agreement give PetroSun naming rights to the
historic bowl through 2008.

"This is an exciting 0pp0rtunity for us on many levels. The Independence
Bowl partnership provides PetroSun a terrific platform, nationally, to generate
greater brand awareness and introduce to the public some of our renewable
energy initiatives but it also provides a terrific 0pp0rtunity for the company
to make a difference at the local level, through our active participation in
charity organizations and sponsored community events," said Gordon
LeBlanc, Jr., Chairman/CEO of PetroSun, Inc.

"My wife and I were both raised in the Shreveport-Bossier area, so it's a
homecoming of sorts for us. We have always been familiar with the Independence
Bowl and its strong history and we're excited, along with Rayfield Wright, to
be a part of this event and this community."

The Independence Bowl provides one of the most attractive match-ups of any bowl
game in the nation, showcasing teams from the Big 12 and Southeastern
Conferences. The Bowl has been televised on ESPN since 1992 to a national
audience and has become a fixture of ESPN's Bowl Week. Last year's game, a
thriller won by Missouri
38-31 over South Carolina,
garnered a 2.75 TV rating, ranking it sixth out of 20 bowl games carried on the
network.

The PetroSun Independence Bowl and ESPN, the worldwide leader in sports, also
reached an agreement today for a contract extension, keeping the game on ESPN
through 2009.

"On behalf of our entire ESPN college football team, we are very pleased
to extend our 15-year relationship with the Independence Bowl through the 2009
game and we welcome PetroSun to what has been a tremendous partnership,"
said Dave Brown, ESPN's Vice-President of Programming and Acquisitions. "Many
of college football's top programs and top players have visited the Ark-La-Tex
region each year and we look forward to more great Big
12 vs. SEC games going forward. The Independence Bowl is truly a community
event and we look forward to continuing to be a part of it."

The Independence Bowl can trace its roots back to 1975 when the board of
directors of the Shreveport-Bossier City Sports Foundation conceived the idea
of bringing a postseason football game to northwest Louisiana.
Applying to the National Collegiate Athletic Association for certification, the
group's efforts were rewarded with the approval of a December 13, 1976
game. Past title partners include Poulan / WeedEater, Sanford Corporation, and
MainStay Funds.

"The Independence Bowl has a great deal of history behind it, and now thanks
to PetroSun stepping up as the title sponsor, and the extension with ESPN that
takes us through 2009, our future looks better than ever," said
Independence Bowl Executive Director Missy Setters. "We feel like this is
a tribute to the hard work of so many people over the past 30-plus years, and we couldn't be happier and more excited about the
future of the PetroSun Independence Bowl."

About PetroSun

PetroSun's current operations are concentrated in the Ark-La-Tex region with
plans to expand into New Mexico,
Arizona,
Utah
and Australia
in 2006. PetroSun provides a comprehensive array of products and services to
the oil industry. The company's cutting-edge technologies, combined with a
proven ability to apply them effectively and safely within a disciplined ROI
framework, creates long-term value for PetroSun shareholders and partners. PetroSun
is headquartered in Phoenix.

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already
Familiar with This. Is PSUD Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You
May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade on tomorrow! Go PSUD.

Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all
but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with
the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes
only and should not be used as investment advice. If you wish to stop future mailings,
or if you feel you have been wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the sub ject to

datum copernicus pod