Subject: New part-time vacancies available in your area

From: gram draxo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:50:14 +0300

Dear Applicant,

Our company located in Salinas,CA is hiring now across the United 
States and Canada.

Available vacancies(part-time and full-time):

- Couriers($8-14 Per Hour) - Vacancies available in 87 cities across 
the U.S. and Canada
- Call Center Operators( Women with pleasant voice ; $8-12 Per Hour/ 
outgoing(verification) calls.
- File Managers(20 vacancies available)
- Payment Processing Assistants/Managers( available nation-wide)
- And more part-time vacancies in the US(except Alaska) and Canada
Entry level candidates/retirees are welcome.
Training provided.

Please visit our vacancies page/online registration form to find more 
vacancies available in your area:
http://www.fidelity-usa.com/registervac.htm

Best Regards,
Amanda Rockwell,
Fidelity Alliance LLC.