Subject: Urgent Please.

From: "Dr. Best Kone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:13:35 +0000

Dear,

Greeting to you,
I am Dr Best Kone from the northern part of burkina faso.I want to seek your 
assistance after my discovery during auditing in my bank as am the manager 
of Bill and Exchange at the Foriegn Remittance Department of BANK OF 
AFRICA,(B.O.A.) In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of 
USD$10.8million US dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign 
customers who died along with his entire family in plane Crashes 2000,

Since his death, we have been expecting his next of Kin to come over and 
claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it 
as next of Kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking and 
financial policies but unfortunately all the efforts proved abortive.

IT is therefore upon this discovery that I decided as the head of my 
department to make this business proposal to you and release the money to 
you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent 
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to 
go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed bills.
Do not view this as been illegal but an opportunity for us to help enrich 
our hope in life instead of the bank converting this much money to the 
security funds.You should not nurse any atom of fear as all required 
arrangements have been made for the smooth transfer of this funds and your 
acceptance is what will crown this effort.

We will conclude this operation within 14 banking days based on the amount 
of coperation you will contribute.

Thank you for your understanding as await your urgent response to enable me 
give you more details.

Remain bless,
Dr. Best Kone.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! 
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/