Subject: Turn your professional experience into the University Degree you deserve.

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:23:25 -0400 (EDT)

A Genuine University Degree in 4-6 weeks!

Have you ever th0ught that the only thing $t0pping you fr0m @ great job and
better pay was a few letters behind you name?

We1l now you can get them!

BA B$c M@ MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 week$!

No Study Required!

100% Verif1ab1e!

These @re real, genu1ne degrees that inc1ude Bache10rs, Masters, MBA and D0ctorate
Degree$. They are ful]y verifiable and certif1ed tran$cr1pts are @1so available.

Just call the number below.

You’ll thank me 1ater…

1-815-828-2222

24 hours a day, 7 days a week including Sundays and Holidays

<
BR>

to $iriu$, Ron and Hermione and d0nt come back here without good long replies.