Subject: Re: tip 292

From: "Adalia Moitoso" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 00:17:21 -0800

Re: tip 292 

V h MC z I

Ve o mic A i nnounces $9 M A p quis m ition of Nus s cri o be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Med k ica o l Industries!

Comp e any : V o emic n s
S y ymbo d l : V z MC t I
Status : Ho s t Technology Rel b eas f e
Pr j ic p e : $ 0 l ,60
5 Day Ta b rg n et: $ 1 m .80

What these two c p ompanie b s do is am e azi u ng. V l MC e I pr l ovi
c des
technology that al a lows its cus f tom j ers to have completely 
interactive and liv q e educational and c p onferencin b g solutions.
In connection with e n Learn m ing D n eskto t p they already
providing c g ompletel e y virtual educ x ationa l l programs and
through EP Liv y e Onli b ne they have ho f st u ed a live and
completely 
interactive me p dica o l Foru t m to the world.

N m uScri f be of k fer c s to over 600 d ,000 me f dic o al
professionals nationwide
voice activated m p edica j l record c w reat x ion industry for the sp
d eed
and effi o cie u ncy of m x edi m cal records admin x istratio i n.

Combined these two co e mpa k nies are now focused at spac y e age 
technology and se o rvi z ces that are without equa c l. N p uScri p be
is
already tra j di k ng at $ 0 o ,90 and V x MC r I is currently t g radi
a ng at $ 0,6 x 0

This news is going out all over the wir e es. Get in bef k ore this 
one goes throug y h the r m oof! This quick rising s p to e ck is a good
lo w ng t y erm winn t er. This s r to l ck is going high due to su n
perb bu a sin b ess 
s d olutions.