Subject: it me Dina

From: "Dina Poole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 02:14:03 +0360

Our picks bring our readers BIG gains!  Why?  Because we present 
well-researched, quality companies backed by promotions which have 
the ears of investors around the globe.  When you have GREAT product 
and unrivaled PR you get super gains!  This one is just what your 
portfolio needs:

The Great American Food Chain, Inc.
Symbol:  GAMN
Current Price: $0.96
Projected Price: $3.20 (330% gain)

GAMN is has an incredible business model in a booming sector.  Look 
around you.  Everything is being standardized and franchised.  GAMN 
is a company specializing in the development and expansion of proven 
independent restaurant concepts into multi-unit locations.  Business has 
been booming!

A huge publicity campaign is beginning and will be supported by some 
astounding press releases.  It is imperative to get in before the first big 
announcement.  Readers, this is a big one.  Don't miss this chance!