Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: sirjohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:00:46 -0500

British Lottery Headquarters:
Customer Service
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
CROYDON.LONDON
Ref: BTL/491OXI/04
Batch: 12/25/0304

             WINNING NOTIFICATION
We happily announce to you the draw of the British Lottery 
International programs held on the 10th of January 2005 in London.Your e-mail 
address attached to ticket number: 694 75600545 721 with Serial number 
886/04 drew the lucky numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7,which subsequently won you 
the lottery in the 2nd category.You are therefore, been approved to claim 
a
total sum of US$2,500,000.00(Two million, five hundred thousand, United 
StatesDollars) in cash credited to file RPC/9080118308/04.This is from 
a total cash prize of US $125 Million dollars, shared amongst the first 
Fifty (50) lucky winners in this! category.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for British 
Lottery .The estimated $125 million jackpot would be the sixth-biggest in 
U.K. history.The biggest was the $363 million jackpot that went to two 
winners in a May 2000 drawing of The Big Game, Mega Millions' 
predecessor.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls
within our European booklet representative office in Europe as 
indicated in our play coupon. In view of this, your US$2,500,000.00 (Two 
million, five hundred thousand,United States Dollars) would be released toyou 
by our affiliate bank in London.

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the 
release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with him .

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site 
through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies.This
promotiontakes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to 
keep your winning ! information confidential till your claims is 
processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to 
claim your prize. This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid 
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some 
unscrupulous
elements. Please be warned.To file for your claim, please contact our 
fiduciary agent with the below details for processing of your claims.

AGENT: Mr.Henry James
Email: [email-masked]

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your 
reference/batchnumbers in any
correspondences with us or our designated
agent.Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this 
program.Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery
program.

Sincerely,
Sir john Barckley
Zonal Coordinator.

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com