Subject: :), might-be

From: "Lucinda Burr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:16:30 -0540

nursing bottle paper shale open-eared nature deity orange peeler
oak leather parliament hinge mid-on nettle butterfly Out-babylon 
object lens one-crop paper-patched oven-shaped 
panel heating onion fly never-ending mis-stitch ox sole old-worldish 
parole law 
one-pipe pancake ice pauper-fed 
open-countenanced olive-sided off-break panel point organ erector 
pasture rose oil groove mis-tilled 
 nail-pierced partridge cane non-co-operate Non-french nicotine 
sulphate
passion cross pat-pat paper foot night-cheering one-leaf 
money dealer night blindness oil-containing Pan-sclavist 
oil whetstone n-ply Molly maguireism panel length packet day New york 
Oedipus complex 
pawl head Oxford chrome pale-reddish 
paper wasp oil-refining negation-proof nolle prosequi past-due 
miter-clamped moon-mad passion-feeding