Subject: :), onion couch

From: "Minnie Rios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:21:58 -0060

palm grub neat-ankled oxygen-acetylene welding passion-kindled opening 
bit
pearl-crowned pawl head nitro-cellulose Mittel-europa office-bearer 
octave scale Occupation day Oxford corner one-sided 
party-giving Palm sunday neuter passive own-rooted needle-and-thread 
Pan-america mind-wrecking 
nerve-ridden oil-break switch peacock pheasant 
mid-term New york nun moth overthrust fault morn star one-acter 
open-spacedly mooring chock 
 over-all part song nut oil orange marmalade onion red
niff-naffy off-shaving night rail oath-bound parent complex 
oat huller mosquito-free page proof oak-tanned 
nine-ply Moldavian balm narrow-petaled ouster le main pearl-gemmed pearl 
essence nitrogen monoxide milk-and-watery 
 old-growing pad groom ox sole olive-sided oil yellow
monad deme night lamp New thought nettle tree parcel-guilty 
naked-flowered oyster-culturist ocean tramp pain-bearing 
one-dollar Out-timon nettie-wife needle cast minor element parlatoria 
scale middle-classdom 
Palaeo-american millstone bridge Out-quixote 
Pan-satanism mill-run parasol skirt narrow-shouldered m-ple point 
Neo-sanskrit narrow-guage naked-eared