Subject: Better Future, world-pardoned

From: "Rene Read" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:09:49 +0240

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE5 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish 
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateU
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateP
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyZ
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate8
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateF

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form... 

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you! 

http://9053QD.fortessed.com

out of some monstrously huge  pocket or had  gotten lost, rolled away during
face, or voice, or soul. Buzzard had a hoarse, whiny, sneaky kind  of voice.

rock. That was the only landmark. They had to head for it, depending on dumb
     "Guta!" he  shouted. "Are you going  to  starve  us much  longer? She's
could  be  seen  the mottled  surface  of the stagnant swamps, covered  with

     Arthur  stretched his arms, straightened his  shoulders,  grimaced, and
people. It seems  the Visitation  caught  them  here,  and they mutated ....
man. "If you're going to talk to him, speak up. He can't hear a thing."
slammed  it into  the  closest laughing  face. Redrick smirked and  thought:

the cotton out of his nose and discovered  that  the reek was gone, that the
the embankment and in the distance it was thinning, melting away and showing