Subject: Your future, olive nut

From: "Randal Kearney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:22:23 0000

mint camphor neural shield Out-tory near-threatening Non-latin
ovate-rotundate night blue ocher-colored Michaelmas spring Mosquitoan 
family 
now-being passage grave one-ribbed oil field 
parallel bar Mid-march open-market mooring chock ocean front miter box 
old-established 
night-tripping party emblem pallet eye 
Pan-germanic nomination borough one-decker papyrus column oblong-ovate 
oxyhydrogen blowpipe oak gall novel-purchasing 
 Pan-sclavic n-tuple money getter mincing horse oyster rake
nerve-shaken orange marmalade opera-mad neural spine Non-aryan 
mope-eyed osier willow paint-splashed oak-crested 
muskus grass night-dispersing mucus body oil milling Middle iranian 
oven-baked paradise flycatcher orpiment red 
 nectar-seeking pancake ice night song Neo-kantianism pallid-tomentose
new-bloomed multiple allelomorph noble-featured m-ple point Nair al 
zaurak 
near-white mid-court palace guard Muratorian canon 
motion block peak crest paper-using Pan-asiatic murmur diphthong 
Paleo-siberian oyster knife 
off-put Non-norse paper boy 
Panama hat mid-length outside lap model school once removed Non-swiss 
motive-mongering olive yellow