Subject: Hey! tell your friends to hit me up

From: "Eloise Oconnell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:06:47 +0000

Now there is no need to wait for
weeks till you get software on a CD! You can download all softwares you need
right after purchasing them!

We are glad to offer you the most popular localized software.
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
and many other languages of the world! You can download and install any application
right after you have purchased it and you do not need any more to wait for a
CD for weeks. Our software is located on fast servers and so you are able to
get a 1 GB application downloaded for 1 to 2 hours!

You are surprised with our offer and our low prices? Click
here to know more about us.

We are not selling any trial, incomplete or academic version of software - it
is original and fully functional. You are also given a unique serial number
and an instruction manual that describes in detail how to install the application.
The next steps would be to download the archive, save it onto the hard drive
of a computer, unpack it, read the instruction manual and eventually install
the application. It is very simple! You may just as well backup this program
on a media, e.g. a CD or DVD where you can collect a quantity of different applications.
Feel free to install our software on any computer you’d like to since
it’s not restricted.

See more then 60 Special Offers http://gxl.com.weterotile.com

ZIP-archive

Our Price

Retail price

You Save

656 Mb

Microsoft Windows XP Professional
With SP2 Full Version

$59.95

$270.95

$220

390 Mb

Microsoft Office Professional 2003

$59.95

$579.95

$479

1031 Mb

Office System Professional 2003 (5 Cds)

$69.95

$469.95

$400

95 Mb

Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004

$39.95

$249.95

$219

50 Mb

Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 - NEW!!!

$49.95

$399.95

$350

51 Mb

Macromedia Flash Pro 8 - NEW!!!

$49.95

$399.95

$350

883 Mb

Macromedia Studio MX 2004

$129.95

$899.95

$779

355 Mb

Adobe Photoshop CS2 - NEW!!!

$59.95

$599.95

$550

208 Mb

Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Proffessional

$49.95

$499.95

$399

164 Mb

Quark Xpress 6.5 Passport Multilanguage

$69.95

$1799.95

$1729

360 Mb

AutoCAD 2006 - NEW!!!

$69.95

$1969.95

$1900

20 Mb

Ahead Nero v6.3 Powerpack

$39.95

$89.95

$49

1411 Mb

3ds Max 7

$69.95

$1569.95

$1500

198 Mb

Corel Draw Graphics Suite 12

$59.95

$279.95

$159

138 Mb

Norton Internet Security Pro 2005

$29.95

$79.95

$50

coauthor