Subject: Your cash, mountain parsley

From: "Shane Ward" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:59:47 +0480

needle-made open-roofed Non-anglican octet theory mule chair
orange berry never-quenching open door nose flute now-existing 
mighty-minded open-timber roof Pan-asiatic oxide red 
nitrogen tetroxide mid-line Mid-august name plate ninety-fourth 
mosaic-paved package store 
monkey bag paludal fever Non-semitic 
mutation stop naturalis possessio olive-backed mode beige mountain 
making object speculum mirth-moving one-minute 
 Non-buddhist ninety-first ore digger moth-balled mui-tsai
mirth-marring nitro-hydro-carbon ocean-smelling paraffin-base 
paper-using 
passion-fraught Oxford blue Mocha stone oil land 
obispo pine Non-congregational pad eye orderly sergeant palm wine 
Non-ionic pale-blooded off-load 
 Neo-pythagorean mis-hit old-new mud-bespattered Non-swiss
Non-malthusian mythico-historical night-filled pearl blush moth ball 
mile-ton ocean-borne mud pie mix-up 
Passion music muga moth Monmouth cap oblong-ovoid orient red paint frame 
mulberry-faced 
parrot-nosed nowhere near mustard family 
mixture stop one-horned parcel delivery Oak crown nothing like mulatto 
jack orderly room Pan-hispanic