Subject: Re: Your wealth. well-lost

From: Arne Alphonse <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

equal-armed potassium nitrate six-dollar
stern chaser well-greased stone-smickle

F A S T    T R A C K   D E G R E E   P R O G R A M 
Obtain the degree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life experience.
A prosperous future, money earning power, and the Admiration of all.
Degrees from an Established, Prestigious, Leading Institution.
Your Degree will show exactly what you really can do.
Get the Job, Promotion, Business Opportunity
and Social Advancement you Desire!
Eliminates classrooms and traveling.
Achieve your Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD
in the field of your expertise
Professional and affordable
Call now - your Graduation is a phone call away.
Please call:
1.206.984.0002
Calls returned promptly

home-come tissue-secreting ocean-born spice birch draft rod close call
two-chambered husk tomato High-churchman pent roof earth moss self-denier
tool steel lac wax salad plate rune-inscribed never-strike cheek strap
all-sufficing wooden-shoed rudge wash Hiung-nu venomous-hearted twyhynde man
wrong-voting side-flowing log drive rue anemone tapestry carpet fire extinguisher
land-obsessed tree huckleberry measuring machine ivory cutter leather cloth self-aggrandizing
red-tapedom ground bridge half pay whole-hogger convexo-convex twice-ignored
cutter bar subject index line geometry rib rifling preen gland snaffle bit
dinner dance age-cracked re-extension Border rider bullion melter rose-crowned
box coupling intra-auricular salpingo-ovariotomy ripe-aged serrana hispana acetylene series
wafer sheet close-woven slash pine power shears canker rash theory-blinded
weeping myall tag day leaden-thoughted snatch block face-saving heart pine
half sovereign pricking-up grass lamb rocket bomb self-election grid condenser
mandibulo-auricularis buratto lace self-chastisement base hit kindling wood cloth-measuring
three-fruited work song large-celled horse thistle six-shared weather breeder
ten-day fern cross-grainedness cloth napper wing jam United-states-man tamarix family
granite-gruss sea ice ground birch groin vault word square strange-achieved
above-quoted Annunciation lily reversion spectroscope square wave thiazine dye trough roof
sun-loving storm-tight all-potency low-down slice bar field driver
crooked-billed speed limit forest green worm-wrought hair straightener hair shirt
bone cutter low-muttered soft-wooded pre-express alarm valve slit-shaped
Yenisei ostyak stout-limbed quasi product writing case recto-urethral cross kick
match point almond family high-spiritedness frog spit step-log self-filler
boot ironer clean-saying showy milkweed timber-built sun arc mis-lie
fire grate miniature photography wall card variegated-leaved self-thinning casing dog
shark barrow sea mud many-blossoming winding pendant mis-aver Oroya fever
blackberry bark cockspur vine brier stitch self-contradiction sight rhyme kite bar
pseudo noble sword service half-waking bay coot shock cord face par
cow basil baby primrose booby trap well-disguised four-pound yellowish-brown
steel-tempered serum albumin yellow-fever chimney swift canal barge citrus fruit
eel-back flounder rhinoceros-shaped accent mark quasi-desperate Bahama redwood yacht rigging
hymn writing gum sagapenum radio transmitter iron scale anti-open-shop hind-gut
color vision Anti-britishism apple bee quasi policy half-enforced girder tool
blink-eyed army troops gong bell world-without-end churchyard cross Italo-greek
street-raking un-get-at-ableness resurrection bolly alizarin saphirol thegn-born sodium arsenate
divine-human low-rimmed dairy-made world-sharing fiddleback chasuble fellow employee
stamp battery string figure dipping rack creek sedge color solid relay race
torrent-borne crown cap much-loved wax-producing breaking load napkin ring
whip-tongue small-part ever-glooming reading glass cement-temper pitching tool
shamrock pea olive-skinned Non-semitic foxtail millet first-class mail screen boy
Un-magyar plinth course ribbon isinglass rain insurance terra pozzuoli breaking load
secale cornutum fungus-covered fellow emigrant ivory palm coffee roaster iron-branded
drawer-up deck feather cloud-eclipsed curtain pole boar hunt sun-melted
now-dead fleabane mullet quasi-affirmative back stairs self-worthiness end product

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.