Subject: Your Mortgage Refinance Quote

From: "xofoguds" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:38:07 -0400 (EDT)

How Can We Help You?

Did you know, the aver@ge americ@n is 0verpaying by 35% on the1r monthly mortgage payment. Anyone with internet
access can apply for a low mortgage rate simply by filling out our form. By answering a few easy
questions, homeowners can begin the process of moving from a high to a low mortgage rate, and discover all
the advantages mortgage refinancing has to offer. Whether you are interested in mortgage refinancing strictly
for the low mortgage rate or for debt consolidation, answering our questions will help you to secure a low
mortgage rate before rates begin their inevitable rise.

All Loan Types Available

- Refinance

- Second Mortgages

- Home Equity

- Home Improvement

- Debt Consolidation

- FHA/VA

- Construction

Fill out our no obligation form to start saving today!

REMOVE YOUR EMAILHERE