Subject: WON $20.000 at Vegas Lounge Casino.

From: Vegas Lounge<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:46:19 -0100

Vegas Lounge Casino
http://vegas.croclom.com/v/v27/

Vegas Lounge Casino is the best in the industry because we offer:
- Slots
- Blackjack
- Roulette
- Video Pocker

$888 FREE Bonus

- Exciting games
- New Players get up to $888 FREE in Welcome Bonuses at Vegas Lounge
- Vegas Lounge Cassino is one of todays leading online cassinos.
- Several options that allow you to control the playing environment

How can you possibly turn that down?

Give a try! Remember, FREE $888.00 is ON THE HOUSE!

Claim Your Free Bonus! Start Winning Now!
http://vegas.croclom.com/v/v27/

With Regards, Manager of Vegas Lounge.
Stefanie Horne

Date Casino ID: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 16:54:19 -0600