Subject: Work at home

From: "Mihail Orlov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:06:06 -0700

Part-time
Position: Correspondence manager vacancies.

Expert Bid
Company is looking for new candidates for the shipping manager position.

We are the
world's largest global transportation company, operating in more than 18
countries and territories and employing 200 people worldwide. Many Internet
auctions and stores in the US do not ship the products overseas.
As the result thousands of customers in Europe and Asia are not able to access the large market and
purchase high-quality merchandise at so low prices. Our service is in the
ever-growing demand. Today we have more then 80 merchandise managers on the
territory of the United States and Canada but quantity of our customers
increases and we plan to expand.

As a
part-time employee, you'll have access to the following benefits:

· $3,100 per month

· You need 8-10 hours free during
the week, not more

· $38,000 per year

· Free UPS shipping

· Comprehensive medical and life
insurance for you and your dependents

· Weekly paychecks

· Direct deposit

· Set work schedule

· And more others benefits, which
you can find on our web site or call in our Careers Center!

More
information about this position and our company you can find on our web site
at: http://exprtbid.biz/vacancies.htm

With best
regards, Mihail Orlov,

Project
manager, Expert Bid Company