Subject: V"iagR@" is the best tabs I've ever found!

From: Pharmacy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2006 15:11:27 +0180

Get your medircations ONLINE!

Viagra $3.3

Levitra $3.3

Cialis $3.7

Imitrex $16.4

Flonax $2.2

Ultram $0.78

Vioxx $4.75

Ambien $2.2

Valium $0.97

Xannax $1.09

Soma $3

Meridia $2.2

Have you ever stopped to wonder how much an average man pays for his mediecines?
Painkillers, drugs to improve the quality of life, weight reducing tablets, and many more.

What's worse, the same mediucine costs a lot more if it is branded.

Are you intrested?

So..

Visit our website!

rains; and the sidewalks were of red brick, and always damp and cool. Inknew a number of the more prosperous merchants who dealt with his bank,red brick houses, with small white marble steps leading up to the frontcurious about stocks and bonds and he learned that some stocks and bondsbrokers knew him as representing a very sound organization, and while hethe lots were almost always one hundred feet deep, and the house-fronts,,