Subject: Do you have the experience but not the Degree?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 06:42:33 -0300

Want the degree but can’t find the time?

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

We provide a concept that will allow anyone with sufficient work experience
to obtain a fully verifiable University Degree.

Bachelors, Masters or even a Doctorate.

Think of it, within four to six weeks, you too could be a college graduate.

Many people share the same frustration, they are all doing the work of the person
that has the degree and the person that has the degree is getting all the money.

Don’t you think that it is time you were paid fair compensation for the level
of work you are already doing?

This is your chance to finally make the right move and receive your due benefits.

If you are like most people, you are more than qualified with your experience,
but are lacking that prestigious piece of paper known as a diploma that is often
the passport to success.

CALL US TODAY AND GIVE YOUR WORK

EXPERIENCE THE CHANCE TO EARN YOU

THE HIGHER COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE!

CALL NOW:

1-815-828-2222

Harrys Disillusioned hand and holding his lit
wand close to