Subject: Please get back to me

From: Charles Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:05:56 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Greetings, 

I am Mr. Charles Brown, a Canadian Attorney based in 
Manchester, United Kingdom and the personal attorney to Late Mr. Mark 
Michelle a citizen of France. Late Mr. Mark Michelle was a private oil 
consultant/ contractor with the Shell Petroleum Development Company in 
Saudi Arabia before his death, hereinafter shall be referred to as my 
client. 

Unfortunate,my client with his wife and three children lost 
their life in plane clash in 2003. My several attempts to locate any of 
his relatives as directed by his Bank became void. I 've had make 
enquires with his country Embassy and non of his relatives have been 
traced. It may interest you to know that my client died "intestate". 

PROPOSITION: 
I decided to contact you purely on the personal 
conviction of trust and confidence that we can co-operate with each 
other and do a very lucrative business for our mutual benefits. I want 
you to give me the needed assistance by allowing me to present you as 
the next of kin to the deceased and the beneficiary to his estate. The 
deceased had a deposit valued presently at ( US $18,000,000 ) and his 
Bank has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary 
by will, otherwise the account would be confiscated. 

Already, i have 
marked out modalities for achieving my aim of appointing a next of kin 
as well as transfer the money out of this country, for us to share the 
money in the ratio of 50% for me and 35% to you, The 5% of the fund 
will serve as reimbursement of expenses both local and international 
any of us will make in the course of this transaction. While we shall 
collectively donate the remaining balance of 10% to Tsunami Relief 
Organisations. 

It is my intention to achieve this transfer in a 
legitimate way, all i required is your honest co-operation,
confidentiality and trust to enable us see this transaction through.
This is a very legal business that I am very sure of its success and is 
absolutely risk free. 

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly 
email following infomations to me; 
1. Private telephone number and fax 
number. 
2. Your residential address. 
3. Identification / occupation. 

Further details await you upon a positive response from you. I wait 
your reply. 

Yours faithfully, 

Bar. Charles Brown