Subject: save up to 70% on the medications for your need

From: "Roscoe Meeks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:03:59 -0120

Get your medircations ONLINE!ŕ

Viagra $3.3

Levitra $3.3

Cialis $3.7

Flonax $2.2

Ultram $0.78

Vioxx $4.75

Valium $0.97

Xannax $1.09

Soma $3

Have you ever stopped to wonder how much an average man pays for his mediecines?
Painkillers, drugs to improve the quality of life, weight reducing tablets, and many more.

What's worse, the same mediucine costs a lot more if it is branded.

Are you intrested?

So..

Visit our website!ŕ

Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:03:59 -0120 140VBATL