Subject: Time, Money, Keeping you from earning the Degree you deserve?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:32:25 -0300

A Genuine University Degree 1n 4-6 weeks!

H@ve you ever thought that the 0nly th1ng $topping you fr0m a great job and
better pay was a few letters behind you name?

Well now you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 weeks!

No Study Required!

100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine degrees that include Bachelors, Masters, MBA and Doctorate
Degrees. They are fully verifiable and certified transcripts are also available.

Just call the number below.

You’ll thank me later…

1-815-828-2222

24 hours a day, 7 days a week including Sundays and Holidays

<
BR>

it ignited? Better wizards than you have lost buttocks, you know!