Subject: Work at home: around $3500-$4000 / Monthly income!

From: "Mihail Ivankov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 22:04:29 +0300

Our new vacancies -
Correspondence manager/regional agent / Money manager.

Garant Bid Company is looking for new candidates for the
regional shipping manager position.

With our help practically any person can get absolutely any
goods from any country.

Benefits of working with us: free working schedule - usually
no more than 1-2 hours daily!

As a part-time employee, you'll have access to the following
benefits:

You can be sure that working with us is perspective for your
career. The average salary will

be around $3500-$4000 / Monthly.others benefits, which you
can find on our web site !

- No special experience is required for this
position!!

- We hire all over the USA except Alaska and Hawaii.

- We are looking for honest and bright people for this
position.

It is easy as 1,2,3.

More information about this position and our company you can
find on our web site at:

http://bid-garant.com/Vacancies.htm

With best regards, Mihail Ivankov,

Project manager, Garant Bid Company