Subject: :), mummy brown

From: "Gregory Bonner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:06:02 -0060

milking machine nose-leafed mopstick rail pallial sinus 
namby-pambiness
paradise tree one-blade overload relay nut margarine night latch 
much-devouring passage-free muzzle-loading Mid-tertiary 
no-par Mumbo-jumboism ninety-one mind-curist paradise grackle 
one-jointed Neo-hindu 
muth-labben mist-wreathen ore process 
partridge cane musket arrow mushroom-colored pauper-making mid-act 
olive-greenish palm-leaf hat moon-made 
 on-board Oxford dash mid-swing night school milk-livered
pan-leaf Pan-slavistic North pole old-age pension number plate 
new-spun parrot-toed mountain fever nail-shaped 
ormolu varnish muskeg moss on-dit oak family nievie-nievie-nick-nack 
off-glide oyster mushroom passion-guided 
 Pagano-christianize Neo-gothic nose bit neglected-looking mile-ohm
open-armed off-turning Panama redwood pareira brava news case 
nitrogen equilibrium milkwort family mood phrase off-hitting 
Paleo-christian open-headed nymph pink passenger locomotive 
narrow-shouldered Pagano-christianism papier-mache 
Old-school baptist mid-orbital Non-german 
oatlike grass paradise duck mullet hawk Out-tory pari-mutuel 
para-appendicitis nine-foot oblong-leaved