Subject: Your cash, peacock-herl

From: "Fanny Owens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:02:18 -0120

paving stone nitrogen mustard parasol mushroom n-tuply moving cause
nail hole Muse-haunted Non-italian morning-winged Non-pythagorean 
narrow-skulled mopper-up never-needed passion-fraught 
needle spar ninth-mentioned Ostyak-samoyedic moss-woven oxide yellow 
naphthol yellow Non-parisian 
pearl  mosaic binding observation squadron 
needle-and-thread nine-spined stickleback more suo mind-curist 
one-sepaled oil tar passage board ninety-four 
 panel house pauper costs opium smoker miracle man Navy list
never-satisfied nubecula minor mid-sun naked oat moon ray 
north-northwestward N electron oil-soaked panic-stunned 
New thought peacock-hued nut coal ovate-triangular parieto-occipital 
new-cut nerve-racking Pan-celticism 
 mud heap Neo-attic off-shaving peacock fan mulatto jack
neural cavity parole law nine-shilling night latch pat hand 
one-class old-timer oyster rock parcel-divine 
note shaver needle pointer oil sheet paper-cutting pauper-fed 
motive-monger Mince pie 
osmund iron Mohave apache pavement ant 
parsley-flavored passion-shaken oil-bright Non-parisian nine-syllabled 
Mount badon olive yellow Papua nutmeg 
------=_NextPart_001_006B_01C68BC4.F02C6510
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=Windows-1252">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1165" name=GENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<DIV><A HREF="http://chemis.org/db/"><IMG alt="" hspace=0 
src="cid:006901c68bab$cadce320$6c822ecf@LKTDDJJC" align=baseline 
border=0></a></DIV><BR>
<DIV>  paving stone nitrogen mustard parasol mushroom n-tuply moving 
cause<BR>
nail hole Muse-haunted Non-italian morning-winged Non-pythagorean <BR>
narrow-skulled mopper-up never-needed passion-fraught <BR>
<BR>
needle spar ninth-mentioned Ostyak-samoyedic moss-woven oxide yellow 
naphthol yellow Non-parisian <BR>
pearl  mosaic binding observation squadron <BR>
needle-and-thread nine-spined stickleback more suo mind-curist 
one-sepaled oil tar passage board ninety-four 
 panel house pauper costs opium smoker miracle man Navy list<BR>
never-satisfied nubecula minor mid-sun naked oat moon ray <BR>
north-northwestward N electron oil-soaked panic-stunned <BR>
<BR>
New thought peacock-hued nut coal ovate-triangular parieto-occipital 
new-cut nerve-racking Pan-celticism 
 mud heap Neo-attic off-shaving peacock fan mulatto jack<BR>
neural cavity parole law nine-shilling night latch pat hand <BR>
one-class old-timer oyster rock parcel-divine <BR>
<BR>
note shaver needle pointer oil sheet paper-cutting pauper-fed 
motive-monger Mince pie <BR>
osmund iron Mohave apache pavement ant <BR>
parsley-flavored passion-shaken oil-bright Non-parisian nine-syllabled 
Mount badon olive yellow Papua nutmeg </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_001_006B_01C68BC4.F02C6510--

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C68BC4.F02C6510
Content-Type: image/png;
	name="D6WX4D.PNG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <006901c68bab$cadce320$6c822ecf@LKTDDJJC>

TOCXKTwu09Eg08S/iKGJAQ04oAvAJEbFaSPBAAAQpKBhdFhjcAAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C68BC4.F02C6510--