Subject: Popular soft - duty-free

From: marcella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 05:10:02 +0300

Get access to all the software you need for unbelievably low prices!
We sell software 2-6 times cheaper than retail price.

Just a few examples:
$79.95 Windows XP Professional (Including: Service Pack 2)
$89.95 Microsoft Office 2003 Professional / $79.95 Office XP Professional

$69.95 Dreamweaver MX 2004 / Flash MX 2004 / Fireworks MX
$149.95 Adobe Creative Suite Premium (5 CD)
$69.95 MS Project 2003 Professional

Special offers:
$89.95 Windows XP Pro + Office XP Pro
$95.95 Adobe Photoshop 8.0 + Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
$109.95 Dreamweaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004

All main products from Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel, etc.
And many other... To visit us go:

http://www.borrica.com

Best,
Carol Ross

__________________
To limit, go here