Subject: Invitation to Belgrade, London, Montenegro, and Venice; c/bb

From: IPSI Conferences <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:29:18 +0200 (CEST)

Dear potential Speaker:

************************************************************************
Please, read carefully and respond:

a. By specifying the name of the conference you like to attend, or

b. By specifying "Subscribe"

and we will be informing you about future special issues of the IPSI
Transactions journals and about our future scientific/business
conferences, 4 to 6 times per year.

If you do not respond to this email, we may contact you only one more time,
just in case, and never again about our conferences.

If you respond with "Remove,"
we will never ever contact you again.

************************************************************************

Based on your explicit interest expressed in the past and/or a
recommendation from a colleague who read your past publication(s), on
behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to extend a cordial
invitation for you:

a. To submit a paper to the IPSI Transactions journal, or

b. To attend one of the upcoming multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary,
and transdisciplinary (M+I+T++) conferences, sponsored by 3DNet + IPSI:
_______________________________________________________________________

The 1st one will take place at the University of Belgrade, Serbia
(with visits to UNESCO-protected medieval monasteries):

IPSI-2006 BELGRADE (sponsored by 3DNet)

University Grand Hall (arrival: 28 Aug / departure: 31 Aug 2006)
Deadlines: 1 May 2006 (abstract) / 30 May 2006 (full paper)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd one will take place in London, England
(with visits to major universities of England):

IPSI-2006 LONDON

Hotel Beaufort  (arrival: 31 August / departure: 3 September 2006)
Deadlines: 2 May 2006 (abstract) / 31 May 2006 (full paper)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that the 1st and the 2nd conference are in the same
general geographical area, back-to-back in dates, and can be combined!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3rd one will take place in Sveti Stefan, Montenegro
(a most beautiful pearl of Mediterranean sea):

IPSI-2006 MONTENEGRO

Hotel Sveti Stefan (arrival: 23 Sept 2006 / departure: 30 Sept 2006)
Deadline: 30 May 2006 (abstract) / 30 June 2006 (full paper)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The 4th one will take place in Venice, Italy
(during the Venice bienale):

IPSI-2006 VENICE

Centro Culturale Don Orione (arr: 12 Oct / departure: 15 oct, 2006)
Deadline: 30 June 2006 (abstract) / 30 July 2006 (full paper)
______________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________

Please, note that it is still not too late to submit your abstract
and/or paper for the "Latest Research" sessions at the following IPSI
conferences in the near future:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

IPSI-2006 FRANCE, Carcassonne, France

Hotel de la Cite (arrival: 23 March 2006 / departure: 26 March 2006)
Last Deadline: 10 April 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------

IPSI-2006 SPAIN, S'Agaro, Costa Brava near Barcelona, Spain

Hostal de la Gavina (arrival: 4 May 2006 / departure: 7 May 2006)
Last deadline: 10 April 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------

IPSI-2006 MONTREAL, Canada

University of Quebec (arrival: 30 June 2006 / 3 July 2006)
Last deadline: 10 June 2006
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IPS-USA-2006 NEW YORK, USA

Harvard Club of New York (arrival: 3 July / departure: 6 July, 2006)
Last deadline 10 June 2006
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IPS-USA-2006 BOSTON, USA

Hotel@MIT (arrival: 6 July / departure: 9 July, 2006)
Last deadline 10 June 2006
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IPSI-2006 ITALY, Loreto Aprutino near Pescara and Rome, Abruzzo, Italy

Castle Chiola (arrival: 19 Aug / departure 26 Aug, 2006)
Last dedline 10 July 2006
_________________________________________________________________________

All our conferences are non-profit. They bring together the elite of the
world science; so far, we have had seven Nobel Laureates speaking at the
opening ceremonies. The conferences always take place in some of the
most attractive places of the world. All those who come to our
conferences once, always love to come back (because of the unique
professional quality and the extremely creative atmosphere); lists of
past participants are on the web, as well as the details of all future
conferences.

These conferences are in line with the newest recommendations of the US
National Science Foundation and of the EU research sponsoring agencies, to
stress multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, and transdisciplinary
research (M+I+T++ research). The speakers and activities at our
conferences truly support this type of scientific interaction.

Other IPSI conferences till the end of 2006 and in very early 2007 are:
________________________________________________________________________

IPSI-2006 SLOVENIA at lake Beld in Alps, Slovenia

Hotel Toplice (arrival: 30 Nov 2006 / departure: 3 Dec 2006)
Deadlines: 1 July 2006 (abstracts) / 1 Aug 2006 (full papers)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

IPS-USA 2007 HAWAII, Big Island, Hawaii, USA

Hotel Waikaloa (arrival: 6 Jan 2007 / departure: 9 Jan 2007)
Deadlines: 1 Aug 2006 (abstracts) / 1 Sept 2006 (full papers)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

IPS-USA 2007 CALIFORNIA, Palo Alto, California, USA

Stanford University (arrival: 9 Jan 2007 / departure: 12 Jan 2007)
Deadlines: 1 Aug 2006 (abstracts) / 1 Sept 2006 (full papers)
________________________________________________________________________

Among the main topics of these conferences are: "E-education and
E-business with special emphasis on the Internet related research in
technical and non-technical fields." All topics directly or indirectly
related to current and future DARPA and NASA projects are also welcome
(all papers from all past IPSI conferneces are stored by NASA).

Other topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

* Internet
* Computer Science and Engineering
* Mobile Communications/Computing for Science and Business
* Management and Business Administration
* Education
* e-Medicine
* e-Oriented Bio Engineering/Science and Molecular Engineering/Science
* Environmental Protection
* e-Economy
* e-Law
* Technology Based Art and Art to Inspire Technology Developments
* Internet Psychology
* Internet Phylosophy
* Humanities in General

If you would like to get more information on either conference, please
reply to this e-mail message.

If you plan to submit an abstract and paper, please let us know that
immediately for planning purposes. Remember that you can submit your paper
also to one of the two IPSI Transactions journals.

Sincerely Yours,

Prof. Dr. Veljko Milutinovic, Chairman,
IPSI Conferences, Journals, and Tutorials

* * * CONTROLLING OUR E-MAILS TO YOU * * *

If you like to obtain more information about a conference from this
call, please reply with the conference CITY and COUNTRY in the
subject.

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please reply to
this e-mail message with a subject line of REMOVE.