Subject: FROM MUSTAPHA IBRAHIM

From: "Mustapha Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 09:15:00 +0000

FROM THE DESK OF :
MR. MUSTAPHA  IBRAHIM
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA

Dear Friend,
(PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL).

I am MR.MUSTAPHA  IBRAHIM  the Director in charge of Auditing sectionBank OF 
AFRICA(BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa.
AS IT MAY INTERESTYOU TO KNOW, I GOT YOUR IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE 
INTERNET SEARCHHERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficial
toboth of us.During our auditing in this Bank,I came across some amount of
money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr.Chen Huang head of the bank's 
Department of Foreign Exchange who  died with four others finance officials 
on February 16,1998 in a plane crash.
The fundhas been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of 
the fundin our custody from hisrelation before my discovery to this 
development.

He was head of the bank's Department of Foreign Exchange.The said amount is 
U.S$10.5, 000.00 dollars(Ten Million, Five Hundred  Thousand 
USDollars).deceased fellow. Their death  occured as a result of plane clash.

Please View this
website:http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2/
FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEEN YOU NOT A TAIWANESE WILL NOT POSE ANY PROBLEM
FORTHE SUCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
All the wholearrangement to put claim over this fund as the Bonafide next of 
kin to the
deceased has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon
as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also 
benefityour self to this great business opportunity.

In this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate 
aforeign account. This is the actual reason why itwill require a second 
partyor fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and 
alsopresent a foreign account where he will need the money to be
re-transferredinto on his request.

Our Banking law stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after 
sevenyears, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as 
unclaimed
fund.The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is 
occasionedby the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe 
cannot standas next of kin. I dont want this money to go into the Bank 
treasury asunclaimed Bill. Be assured this transaction is 100% risk free.

On conclusion of this Project, you will be entitled to 35% of the total 
sumas gratification,while 60% will be for me. AND the rest of the 5% will be 
for
any expenses that we may inccur during this transaction. Please you have 
been adviced to
keep "top secret

I will fly down to your country forsubsequent sharing of the fund according 
to percentagespreviously indicatedand further investment will be discussed. 
On your acceptance to be my partner, please email for a brief discussion 
before we proceed. Please keep
this proposal secret, even if you are not interested.

looking forword to receive your urgent reply.You can reply me through this 
email /[email-masked]
URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED.

Yours faithfully,

MR. MUSTAPHA  IBRAHIM

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! 
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/