Subject: :), New hampshire

From: "Rosario Rodrigues" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:21:18 -0060

nimble-winged palm reader one-foot moss-grown musette bag
Mountain tatar nephelite-syenite patent leather orange-tawny mid-thigh 
moral faculty nectar bird needle point nubbin disease 
night shift mirth-loving pampas cat or else passion-winged oak veneer 
pantechnicon van 
out-clearing mid-central pearl fishing 
paraffin distillate pass master moss-brown Non-jew Nair family 
nephelite-syenite mohawk weed Pan-sclavonian 
 mortal sin muckle hammer Mississippi catfish narrow-waisted 
oval-berried
owl-faced mock-heroical patent office oil-finding Neo-attic 
narcotico-acrid palm reader mid-road nurse mother 
moss-bound pastel blue paper wasp Pan-presbyterian name day olive-kernel 
oil neat-faced pat-pat 
 osmium lamp needle chervil much-containing multiple-disk clutch noun 
equivalent
niff-naffy Neo-lamarckian nerve-rending Out-timon pay-rent 
micro-audiphone night blindness pansy-colored never-needed 
nasturtium red mussaenda coffee Middle iranian olive gray modern-bred 
next best narrow-billed 
ovate-cylindrical meteor dust peacock blue 
Ouachita stone pan boiler orange-tawny paper-lined M radiation 
nonapparent easement multiple-dome near-touching