Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL/URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

From: "tarek omar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 03:53:23 +0300

Dear Friend,

                Confidencial and top secret

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. I am the bill and 
exchange manager in Bank of Africa. I Hoped that you will not expose or 
betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the  
mutual benefit of our both families.

We need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million 
immediately to your account.The money  has been dormant for may years in our 
Bank here without any body coming for it.

We want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased 
customer(the owner of the account)who died a long with his supposed  next of 
kin in an air crash since July 2000.

We don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. 
So this is the reason why i contacted you, so that my bank will release the 
money to you as the nearest person to the deceased cutomer.

Please we would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if 
you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, i will send you full details on how the business 
will be executed and also note that you will have 25% of the above mentioned 
sum if you agree to transact the business with us.

MR TAREK OMAR
Bank Of Africa,Burkina Faso-West Africa

_________________________________________________________________
Wenn Ihnen E-Mail nicht schnell genug ist: MSN Messenger! 
http://www.imagine-msn.com/messenger/default2.aspx?locale=de Kostenlos 
downloaden!