Subject: Trust, navy bill

From: "Jimmie Berry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 01:29:38 -0420

These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome 
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is 
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail 
+98% A+ Accuracy 
+Includes all Proper Markings 
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping 
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://V4.YWNjN2FhNDdlZTU1MGI4MjZlNDVhODBl.abracadabster.com

------------------
Outcast! We can't force ourselves to go where we're not welcome, can we?"
Visual Details

The D420 can be equipped with a 4-cell, 6-cell, or 9-cell battery. Unlike most other laptops, the battery is situated at the front of the unit rather than in the rear, so using the 9-cell battery results in what looks like an additional palm rest extending out from the front of the unit. Fortunately, both the 4-cell and 6-cell batteries sit flush with the unit, so I opted for the 6-cell. As an added bonus, the two smaller batteries allow one to take advantage of Dell's ExpressCharge feature, which allows for fully recharging the battery in a little over an hour's time. Additionally, all three batteries feature a Battery Meter that can display the remaining charge via LED indicators even when the notebook is turned off.
Sony VAIO S360 Notebook (view larger image)

     "Fletcher Lynd Seagull, do you want to fly  so  much  that  you  will
No serial or parallel port