Subject: Too busy to go back to school?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:19:46 -0300

W@nt the degree but can’t find the time?

WHAT A GREAT iDEA!

We provide a concept that will allow anyone with sufficient work exper1ence
to obtain @ fully ver1fi@ble University Degree.

Bachelors, Ma$ters or even a Doctor@te.

Think of it, with1n four to six week$, you too could be @ c0lIege graduate.

Many people share the $ame fru$tration, they are all d0ing the work 0f the person
th@t has the degree and the person th@t has the degree is getting all the money.

Don’t you think that it i$ time you were paid fair compensat1on for the leve1
of work you are a1ready doing?

This 1s your chance to fin@lly make the right move and receive your due benefit$.

If you are like most people, you are more than qual1f1ed with your experience,
but are ]acking that pre$tigious piece of paper known a$ a diploma th@t i$ often
the passport to success.

CALL US TO
D@Y AND GIVE YOUR WORK

EXPERIENCE THE CHANCE TO EARN YOU

THE HIGHER COMPEN$ATI0N YOU DESERVE!

CALL NOW:

1-815-828-2222

would the m@tter of where he went next be decided for him? Had
his