Subject: save up to 70% on the medications for your need

From: "Theodore Evans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:41:10 -0330

Get your medircations ONLINE!à

Viagra $3.3

Levitra $3.3

Cialis $3.7

Flonax $2.2

Ultram $0.78

Vioxx $4.75

Valium $0.97

Xannax $1.09

Soma $3

Have you ever stopped to wonder how much an average man pays for his mediecines?
Painkillers, drugs to improve the quality of life, weight reducing tablets, and many more.

What's worse, the same mediucine costs a lot more if it is branded.

Are you intrested?

So..

Visit our website!à

Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:41:10 -0330 P407P9Z