Subject: Better Life, whispering voice

From: "Kevin Ragland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:26:35 +0360

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEL cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish 
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateO
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate2
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyQ
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateN
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate4

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form... 

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you! 

http://7D7V28.corkpencills.com

out of some monstrously huge  pocket or had  gotten lost, rolled away during
anything.  On the other hand, it doesn't matter. Getting up,  he winced: his

Redrick looked at  it, the clearer it became that it was pleasant to look at
every vein  in his body ache, and the two horrible hours they  spent huddled
     They drank. Redrick looked over at his father and a shudder crossed his

keep us from having the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. What do you know, fatso?
car--the driver had made a run for it when he saw what was happening.
top of  the rock stuck out of the slime; he realized that even  though there
     He could not hear his own voice. He caught up  with Arthur, grabbed his

it, that he  wanted to go up to  it, to touch it, pat  it, and suddenly  the
harder  with his elbow and his knees. just get  there,  just a  little more,