Subject: Long time out of print books about Latin America may become available again

From: "Pablo Agrest Berge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:43:58 -0300

Dear Sirs,

We are a small publishing company, specialized in books related to Latin
American topics, both in Spanish and English.

We use Print on Demand technology and aim to offer North American readers, 
Students, Teachers, Librarians and Booksellers, extensive catalogues of 
high quality books, printed in the US.

Besides the titles the Latin American publishers who work with us include 
in our catalogue, we have access to extensive libraries such as the The 
History Academy of Argentina, so through special agreements we can bring 
back into print many long time out of print titles.

Please take some time and visit our Academic Services Info Page
http://www.stockcero.com/academicservices.php?ref=217914179

Periodically we will send you news about the titles we add to our 
catalogue.
If this in some way may bother you please ask to be removed from the news
list by clicking
[email-masked]
and typing "remove" and the recipient email address in the subject line.

Sincerely yours, 

Pablo A. Agrest Berge
CEO
Stockcero, Inc.