Subject: WORK WITH US

From: CONOILTD <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:47:29 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr Kenneth Tyler,Marketing manager of CONOIL LTD.
we are OPEC members who deal on crude oil and raw materials
and export into the American/Europe our head office is located in 
London as stated below.

I am interested in employing your services,to work with me as our 
payment agent who can help us eastablish a medium of recieving payment on 
our behalf for crude oil supplied to our customers in 
Cananda,American/Europe .If you are interested in transacting business with us.I will 
be very glad.Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the 
opportunity to negotiate your mode of payment which we will pay for your 
services as my representative in you country. Please if you are willing to 
assist, i will want you to furnish me with your particulars, so as to 
enable me give you further details. Please, you have to be an honest and 
trusted person, as more payments will be made through you in the course 
of this transaction. And moreso you will be entitled to 10% of every 
payment that you are able to recieve for us from our customers. 

Please contact us for more information via email with
the below informations filled out.
Name, contact address, phone/fax number
Endeavour to contact the president/C.E.O

Mr Kenneth Tyler
HACKNEY
E5 0hx 
LONDON
Phone:+44-70-3194-4361
Fax:  44-87-1239-0460 
Email:[email-masked]

Look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Johnson James
Oil Marketing Manager
An Affiliate Of
Conoil Ltd
Since 1985
http://www.conoil.com

___________________________________________________________________________
Ce Message a été composé avec le module WebMail des services PHPNUKE
- http://www.phpnukefrance.org