Subject: No prescription! No waiting in the line! No doctor visit!

From: Finest RX Pharmacy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2006 22:34:10 -0060

rains; and the sidewalks were of red brick, and always damp and cool. In

We are the Number One online retailler for dozens of medications. Our customers save 80
cents out of every dollar, every time, compared to the industry price. Yes, that is LESS than
quarter-price

We have ALL the products that our customers have asked for, including new SuperViagra
Soft-tabs that work in just 15 minutes! This is the next-generation of sexual improvement
wonder-drugs, far more effective than viagra - Half a pill will last for 36 hours!

Get all the information on SuperViagra here:

Our key to keeping customers satisfied is:

EASY ordering online

SAVE 80% on regular price

We have MASSiVE stocks of drugs for SAME DAY dispatch

FAST delivery straight to your door with DiSCRETE packaging

We are the BiGGEST internet retailler with THOUSANDS of regular customers

No consultation fee

No intimate questions or examinations

No appointment

No prior prescription needed

PRiVATE and CONFiDENTiAL service

Please come by our shop, see for yourself the massive range of products that we have
available. We do have the LOWEST price and huge stocks ready for SAME-DAY dispatch.

Two million customers can't be wrong!
See our full range at
Click Here

were not worth the paper they were written on, and that others wererains; and the sidewalks were of red brick, and always damp and cool. InThe growth of young Frank Algernon Cowperwood was through years of what