Subject: Reminder - Fall Parkbench Workshop

From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 97 17:17:51 +0000

Dear All,

This email is a reminder about the:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

				Fall ParkBench Workshop

                           Thursday 11th/Friday 12th September 1997 

                               at the University of Southampton, UK

		See http://hpc-journals.ecs.soton.ac.uk/Workshops/PEMCS/fall-97/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested in attending the Workshop you should register now and 
reserve accommodation as hotel rooms in Southampton during the workshop period
will be in short supply due to the "International Southampton Boat Show" which 
will also be taking place.

At present we have a preliminary reservation on rooms at the County Hotel where
the Workshop is being held. Without concrete delegate reservations we can only
hold onto there rooms for approximately another week.

Thereafter, accommodation at the Hotel, or around the city, may be more problematic
in getting and reserving. So, I encourage potential Workshop delegates to 
register ASAP.

Mark

-------------------------------------
Dr Mark Baker
University of Portsmouth, Hants, UK
Tel: +44 1705 844285	Fax: +44 1705 844006
E-mail: [email-masked]
Date: 08/01/97 - Time: 17:17:52
URL http://www.sis.port.ac.uk/~mab/
-------------------------------------