Subject: Essential note. You require to read.

From: "Steve Waldron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 20:00:20 -0060

PURE H2O INC (PURH)

Stock Radar Presents
Get Ready!! Possible breakout coming? PURH continues!
This one showing real resilience,real strength...
Don't you dare take your eyes off this one tomorrow morning.
CURRENT PRICE: 0.009
When this St0ck moves... WATCH OUT!...

Red H0t News

Pure H20 Enters Negotiations to Acquire Cutting-Edge Patent and
Technology Rights of Impure Water Treatment Systems

Pure H2O, Inc. (PURH - News), a provider of novel water and wastewater
treatment systems, is pleased to announce they have entered into
substantive negotiations to acquire the impure water treatment technologies
of H20 Innovations Inc., (H20) and CMS Inc. H20 has been developing and
commercializing water and impure water treatment systems for a number
of years in a variety of industries. The company specializes in the
agricultural, oil and gas and mining industries.

Company Secretary, Harvey Panesar stated "This is an exciting time for
our company. We have made numerous contacts in the industry as of late
and the acquisition of the H20 and CMS technologies will add nicely to
our current portfolio of water solutions. We are particularly
enthusiastic about the possibilities for this technology in the mining industry
given the companies recent positive preliminary testing on mining
retention and tailings ponds." Mr. Panesar further stated "H20 has shown
that it can significantly increasee agricultural production in dairy and
livestock while decreasing overall animal husbandry costs on a very cost
effective basis."

About Pure H2O, Inc.:

Pure H2O, Inc. is a US corporation which provides end-to-end
consultation, design, implementation, and sales of technical solutions for
clients with problem water. Pure H2O provides a full-service program that
includes comprehensive application development, integrated storage and
dosing equipment, chemical inventory supply and management as well as
ongoing field and technical operations support. The Companies objective is
to provide every client with cost effective and value added
full-service solutions to meet their water quality control needs.

This is your chance to get in the low. Big watch in play this tomorrow
morning! Place PURH on your radar's now and reap the benefits early.
All signs show that PURH is going to explode!!

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
Already Familiar with This. Is PURH Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade tomorrow! Go PURH.
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable
for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company.  This report is for entertainment
and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment
advice.  If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks
in the sub ject to