Subject: Saved My Life

From: "Sankar Robb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:04:48 -0500

Hello, 

rocks I saw two buffalo. They shone very black in  the  sun and o
     No, there is no room.
     Thats all right. Ill shoot him.
shoulder, then the old man with the Graflex, Garrick  with the mo
rucksack found a pair of pyjamas  and  a bath-robe. I came out to
     I  saw Pop coming out of his tent with a pipe in his mouth. 
learned to make it very well.
cheat him out of his share and I was fairly sure they would, too.
could not locate. Then there was the distant, heavy boom  of a na
all  seemed  to  be of  the same age  and who  wore their  hair  
and I could see  the strung out line  coming  towards us. They  h
have it all and yet what there is, now, you can have, and you  wa
knowing, learning  about, and loving, has  moved, as it moves, si
     Whisky better.
     Ask him how long the horn was.

Have a nice day.