Subject: Re: Probllem Solved

From: "Ebrahim Hills" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 12:59:35 -0500

Hello, 

to  the  women  that they could have the  petrol tins  and the  c
     They hear him, Pop said. Come on.
side you  could follow the watercourses and the hilly slope of th
     Did you shoot, Karl? I asked.
     They looked like  no negroes I had ever  seen. Their  faces 
knife,  until,  the cape all  clear and  spread back he nocked  t
     Well keep up above where we can see  if he makes a break,
started to work our way to the  edge of the timber; finally  craw
drink of the whisky and it had no taste and I felt no kick from i
spears and they  were very  handsome and  extremely jolly, not  s
but there  was  only one bullet hole, well  back, just  below  th
than any damned thing in the world.
that  gave  caste,  something  to  believe  in,  something  fashi
than the hyena coming suddenly wedge-headed and stinking  out of 
     Tell by the size.

Have a nice day.