Subject: Your money, mosaic disease

From: "Sammie Horn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 04:38:01 -0480

Genuine Swiss made RoleXx repilcas are as close to the real thing 
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers 
are unable to tell the difference from the real RoleQx watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when 
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
And you only pay a fractoin of the price.

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DIS0COUNT OFER!

http://2OA8E2eu1p1x2m2k2pxwwcjeec1eew.contracthe.com/

==========
     The old seagull looked at him kindly. "Yes, my son?" Instead of being
     You bet I did!  Of  course, he was just  trying to  humor me. The third
word for Breakfast Flock flashed through  the  air,  till  a  crowd  of  a
     "Just  don't forget to give  me the  order," Tender wheezed. He was all
winds far inland, to dine there on delicate insects.
little  suit like that you could go through fire, and gas couldn't penetrate

speeds. In the lightest breeze he could curve his feathers to lift himself
the reminding. No stalker, unless he was completely off his rocker, would go