Subject: PEMCS Web Site

From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 97 22:01:41 +0000

Dear All,

The Web site that will host the Journal of "Performance 
Evaluation and Modelling of Computer Systems (PEMCS)" can
be found at:

http://hpc-journals.ecs.soton.ac.uk/PEMCS/

The pages I have put up are at the present still in a 
"draft/under-construction" state.

I would appreciate any comments or feedback about the
pages.

Regards

Mark

-------------------------------------
Dr Mark Baker
DIS, University of Portsmouth, Hants, UK
Tel: +44 1705 844285	Fax: +44 1705 844006
E-mail: [email-masked]
Date: 07/23/97 - Time: 22:01:41
URL http://www.sis.port.ac.uk/~mab/
-------------------------------------

---

From: "Michael W. Berry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 08:21:24 -0400

> I would appreciate any comments or feedback about the

Mark,
the webpages are well organized.  You might reconsider the
red text on the green background of the menu frame.  It was
difficult to read on my machine at home.

Nice work!
Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael W. Berry                     Ayres Hall 114
[email-masked]                     Department of Computer Science          
OFF:(423) 974-3838                   University of Tennessee
FAX:(423) 974-4404                   Knoxville, TN  37996-1301
URL:http://www.cs.utk.edu/~berry/
-------------------------------------------------------------------