Subject: Trader and investor alert

From: jonggu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:01:21 +0300

TRADER AND INVESTOR ALERT!

THURSDAY AUGUST 3, 2006 

GLOBEX INC.

Symbol: GLXI 

BIOETHANOL PLAY!!

Price: $0.70 

IS GLXI ABOUT TO GO WHITE HOT? LOOK AT THE RECENT NEWS!! 

LOOK AT THE CHART!! DO YOU SMELL SOMETHING GOING ON??
 
YOU BE THE JUDGE!!

RECENT HEADLINES: 

1)Globex, Inc. Advances to Full Scale Testing Stage of Its New SCF Technology-

Company Ready to Test Technology in Complete Pilot Ethanol Production Facility

2)Globex, Inc. Announces Positive Trial Results for Its New SCF Technology-

Technology Exhibits High Lignin Removal Using Wood Chips 

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!!

IS THIS THE HOTSHOTSTOCKALERT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR?!!

______________ 

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within

the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B
of 

the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to

projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and
may be 

forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. This
company 

does not report under the Exchange Act of 1934. Past performance 

is never indicative of future results. We have received one hundred fifty

thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director
or affiliate 

shareholder. We intend to sell all one hundred fifty thousand shares now,
which 

could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you. This company
has: nominal 

cash and no revenues in its most recent quarter. It is not an operating
company. These factors 

raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
A failure to 

finance could cause the company to go out of business. This is a penny
stock and is a high 

risk security. This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment
advice or 

solicitation.