Subject: New PEMCS papers

From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 98 14:43:42 +0000

Dear All,

Two new papers have just been published by the PEMCS journal...

3.Comparing The Performance of MPI on the Cray T3E-900, The Cray
  Origin2000 And The IBM P2SC, by Glenn R. Luecke and James J. Coyle 
  Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011-2251, USA. 
4.EuroBen Experiences with the SGI Origin 2000 and the Cray T3E, by
  A.J. van der Steen, Computational Physics, Utrecht University,
  Holland* 

See http://hpc-journals.ecs.soton.ac.uk/PEMCS/Papers/

Regards

Mark

-------------------------------------
CSM, University of Portsmouth, Hants, UK
Tel: +44 1705 844285	Fax: +44 1705 844006
E-mail: [email-masked]
Date: 06/21/98 - Time: 14:43:42
URL http://www.sis.port.ac.uk/~mab/
-------------------------------------