Subject: sorry!

From: [email-masked] (Wolfgang Gentzsch)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 99 8:32:57 MET

Dear colleagues,

I just discovered that the [email-masked] has been collected
into our mailing list for our electronic DPC Newsletter.
I very much appologize for this mistake. 

Thank you for your understanding!

Kind regards
Wolfgang

-- 

        -- subscribe now to  http://www.genias.de/dpcnews/ --
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
        Wolfgang Gentzsch, CEO           Tel: +49 9401 9200-0 
        GENIAS Software GmbH & Inc      Fax: +49 9401 9200-92
        Erzgebirgstr. 2              http://www.geniasoft.com
        D-93073 Neutraubling, Germany  [email-masked]
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        GENIAS Software Inc.                Tel: 410 455 5580
        UMBC Technology Center              Fax: 410 455 5567
        1450 S. Rolling Road         http://www.geniasoft.com
        Baltimore, MD 21227, USA       [email-masked]
        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =