Subject: Parkbench Meeting Documents (Correction)

From: Roger Hockney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 21:26:50 +0100

I am resending this because there was a typo in the URLs:
There are two MM in "minnow". 

Also if you took PBPAPER2.PS before receiving this repeat message,
please take it again as I have corrected two errors in the graphs.

SORRY 
Roger
************************
AGENDA ITEM:

>     Changes to Current release:
>  2. Low Level (VG)
>     comms1, comms2,

Two documents will be submitted to the committee on this item by Roger
Hockney and Vladimir Getov (Westminster University, UK). They can be
downloaded as postscript files from:

CORRECTED URLs:

"New COMMS1 Benchmark: Results and Recommendations"
http://www.minnow.demon.co.uk/Pbench/comms1/PBPAPER2.PS
              
"New COMMS1 Benchmark: The Details"
http://www.minnow.demon.co.uk/Pbench/comms1/PBPAPER3.PS

The papers will be presented by Vladimir who will bring some paper
copies with him.

Best wishes
Roger and Vladimir
-- 
-- 
Roger Hockney.  Checkout my new Web page at URL   http://www.minnow.demon.co.uk
University of   and link to my new book: "The Science of Computer Benchmarking"
Westminster UK  suggestions welcome. Know any fish movies or suitable links?