Subject: Question on parkbench source code in c

From: Anjaneya Chagam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 10:34:30 -0700

Hi:
    I am looking for packbench benchmarking programs source code in c
language to do benchmarking comparison on Chime and PVM on NT platform @
Arizona State University. Could you please let me know if the parkbench
programs are ported to c, if so where can I find them?

Thanks a million.

Name: Anjaneya R. Chagam
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 98 11:14:06 GMT

Anjaneya,

The official Parkbench code are only  available in Fortran 77.

I rememer vaguely sometime back hearing about a graduate-students
attempt to "port" some of the low-level codes to C.

Charles Grassl (Cray) and I did a little work on some simple C
PingPong codes.

You can check-out these on...

http://www.sis.port.ac.uk/~mab/TOPIC/

Regards

Mark

---------------End of Original Message-----------------

-------------------------------------
DCS, University of Portsmouth, Hants, UK
Tel: +44 1705 844285	Fax: +44 1705 844006
E-mail: [email-masked]
Date: 10/26/98 - Time: 11:14:07
URL:  http://www.dcs.port.ac.uk/~mab/
-------------------------------------