Subject: New PEMCS Paper - resend...

From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:40:29 +0000

Apologies for the resend - I think this email get lost when I sent it
a couple of weeks back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new PEMCS paper has just been accepted and published...

"Comparing the Scalability of the Cray T3E-600 and the Cray Origin
2000 Using SHMEM Routines", by Glenn R. Luecke, Bruno Raffin and James
J. Coyle, Iowa Sate University, Ames, Iowa USA 

Check out...

http://hpc-journals.ecs.soton.ac.uk/PEMCS/Papers/

Regards

Mark      

-------------------------------------
DCS, University of Portsmouth, Hants, UK
Tel: +44 1705 844285	Fax: +44 1705 844006
E-mail: [email-masked]
Date: 02/02/1999 - Time: 12:40:29
URL:  http://www.dcs.port.ac.uk/~mab/
-------------------------------------