Subject: Workshop Papers

From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 97 10:43:49 +0000

Dear All,

I am now back in the office and have a small amount of time to follow
up the Parkbench Workshop that took place a few weeks ago.

I would firstly like to thanks everyone who attended - especially
all the speakers. Even though we did not attract hundreds of 
delegates to the workshop, I think the event was very successful 
- but I may be bias...

So, the plans are that in the first instance I will collect the slides
from all the speaker and package them up and put them on the PEMCS
Web site.

We also decided that we would encourage all the speaker to produce
short papers on their talks and put all the workshop paper together
to create a special issue the the PEMCES journal.

Can the speakers therefore send me their slides (I would prefer
powerpoint or word version if possible). I will harrass you further
about a short papers in the near future.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Mark

-------------------------------------
CSM, University of Portsmouth, Hants, UK
Tel: +44 1705 844285	Fax: +44 1705 844006
E-mail: [email-masked]
Date: 10/07/97 - Time: 10:43:49
URL http://www.sis.port.ac.uk/~mab/
-------------------------------------