Subject: Welcome to newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:19:05 +0100

--

Welcome to the newsletter mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
send the following command in email to
<[email-masked]>:

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe newsletter

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe newsletter [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

The GENIAS Newsletter keeps you informed about new products, 
services and  information about  High Performance Computing. 
It serves as an  addition to our printed  newsletter that is
distributed  to our  customers.  To see our printed version, 
just visit our web-site 

	http://www.genias.de 

and follow the link 'newsletter'.