Subject: ParkBench code

From: "David W. Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 09:57:26 -0500

Dear Dr. Mosher,

Thank you for submitting the ARCO Parallel Seismic Processing Benchmarks for
inclusion in the ParkBench Compact Applications benchmark suite. After due
consideration the Compact Applications subcommittee has decided to include
the code in the benchmark suite.  I would be grateful if you would arrange
for the source code, input, and output files to be sent to me.

To submit your code please send me the following:

1. The complete source code

2. Input files corresponding to the small, medium, and large cases
   described in your submission

3. An output file corresponding to the small case to be used for
   validation purposes

4. PostScript files of the following papers (if available)

   Mosher, C., Hassanzadeh, S., and Schneider, D., 1992, A Benchmark Suite
   for Parallel Seismic Processing, Supercomputing 1992 proceedings.

   ARCO Seismic Benchark Suite Users's Guide

   and any other relevant papers you may have online.

If you have versions of the code using different message passing packages
please supply multiple versions of the source code.

Ultimately we would like the codes to be self-validating. Please can you
let me have any suggestions on what quantities might be checked to
validate the code.

All the above will probably come to several Mbytes, so it is probably not
appropriate to email it to me. Do you have an anonymous ftp site where I
could copy the files from?

Best Regards,
David Walker