Subject: Revised COMMS1 output files

From: Roger Hockney <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 10:53:37 +0000

To: Parkbench Committee

17 Feb 1997

                   REVISED COMMS1 (MPI)
                   --------------------
In connection with my emailing yesterday, I forgot to include specimen
output files. These have now been placed  at the URLs listed below.

        KDIAG=0 for normal running without diagnostics
             =1 first level diagnostics: errors at each point
             =2 second level diagnostics: each point each iteration

The output from Ron Sercely's data which was emailed to the committee 
on 2 Dec 1996 

   http://www.minnow.demon.co.uk/Pbench/comms1/SERC1_0.RES   ... KDIAG=0
   http://www.minnow.demon.co.uk/Pbench/comms1/SERC1_1.RES   ... KDIAG=1
   http://www.minnow.demon.co.uk/Pbench/comms1/SERC1_2.RES   ... KDIAG=2

The output from Charles Grassl's data which was emailed to the committee 
on 17 Dec 1996

   http://www.minnow.demon.co.uk/Pbench/comms1/GRAS2_0.RES   ... KDIAG=0
   http://www.minnow.demon.co.uk/Pbench/comms1/GRAS2_1.RES   ... KDIAG=1
   http://www.minnow.demon.co.uk/Pbench/comms1/GRAS2_2.RES   ... KDIAG=2    

With best regards

                         Roger Hockney

                  (Westminster University, UK)
-- 
Roger Hockney.  Checkout my new Web page at URL   http://www.minnow.demon.co.uk
University of   and link to my new book: "The Science of Computer Benchmarking"
Westminster UK  suggestions welcome. Know any fish movies or suitable links?