Subject: (Fwd) ParkBench_misc_pvm.a missing

From: "Peter Ohnacker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 10:45:50 +0200

Dear Sirs,

this won't be the right place to ask, but I don't see any alternative.
I have problems with installing parkbench and tried to contact the
recommended address
  [email-masked]
but I didn't get any answer for more than three weeks now. Can you give
me an address where I can get help from?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Peter Ohnacker

--- Forwarded mail from "Peter Ohnacker" <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I got parkbench 2.0 via ftp and want to install it on our local
IBM/RS6K/AIX workstation cluster.
Following the "ParkBench 2.0: Release NOtes and Run Rules" it tried to
compile parkbench (or any part of it) but the compiler -- xlf -- always
claims that he can't find the library
    ParkBench_misc_pvm.a

(the same holds for ParkBench_misc_mpi.a and ParkBench_misc.a)

What did I forget to do?

Thanks very much for any help!

Regards,
Peter Ohnacker

--
Peter Ohnacker                       Tel:          +41-1-724-85-30
IBM Zurich Research Laboratory       Fax:          +41-1-724-09-04
Saeumerstrasse 4                     Internet:     [email-masked]
CH-8803 Rueschlikon/Switzerland      EARN/BITNET:  [email-masked]

---End of forwarded mail from "Peter Ohnacker" <[email-masked]>

-- 
Peter Ohnacker                       Tel:          +41-1-724-85-30
IBM Zurich Research Laboratory       Fax:          +41-1-724-09-04
Saeumerstrasse 4                     Internet:     [email-masked]
CH-8803 Rueschlikon/Switzerland      EARN/BITNET:  [email-masked]