Subject: Parkbench and MPI

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 96 15:52:13 PST

Dear Parkbench committee,
     
     According to the Parkbench home page, "future releases will adopt the 
     proposed MPI interface."  Do you know of anyone working on this?
     
     Also, has anyone written a version of Parkbench in C?
     
     I appreciate your response.
     
     Sincerely,
     
     Chris Reed
     Hughes Aircraft Company
     (310) 334-7134

---

From: "Erich Strohmaier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 20:02:12 -0500

Dear Chris,

A beta version of a new ParkBench release is available at:
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~erich/ParkBench.tar.gz   or
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~erich/ParkBench.tar.Z

This includes MPI versions of all benchmarks.

We currently do not have any plans on a version written in C.

Best Regards

Erich

-- 

===========================================================================
Erich Strohmaier                       email:  [email-masked]
Department of Computer Science         phone:  ++ 1 (423) 974 5886
104 Ayres Hall                         fax  :  ++ 1 (423) 974 8296
Knoxville TN, 37996 - USA              http://www.cs.utk.edu/~erich/