From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 97 16:14:17

I've put the draft of the Parkbench HPF Suite document on
my homepage under ParkBench or you can go directly to it via...

http://www.sis.port.ac.uk/~mab/ParkBench/

This document is by no ways complete, but will give those who
are interested a chance to see "where we are going".

The document is based on comments and discussion sent to the
[email-masked] mailing list.

I will talk about our email discussions at the ParkBench meeting
next Friday (9th May) in Knoxville.

Regards

Mark

-------------------------------------
DIS, University of Portsmouth, Hants, UK
Tel: +44 1705 844285	Fax: +44 1705 844006
E-mail: [email-masked]
Date: 5/2/97 - Time: 4:14:17 PM
URL http://www.sis.port.ac.uk/~mab/
-------------------------------------