Subject: Fall 97 Parkbench Workshop - Southampton, UK

From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 97 20:55:49

Dear All,

This is to let you know that the Department of Electronics and Computer
Science at the University of Southampton is organising a Fall 97 
Parkbench Workshop on the 11th and 12th of September 1997.
See http://hpc-journals.ecs.soton.ac.uk/Workshops/PEMCS/fall-97/ for futher 
details.

The workshop will include a number of talks from researchers working in
th field of performance evaluation and modelling of computer systems, a panel
discussion session and a Parkbench committee meeting.

The Workshop is free to attend - workshop delegates need only cover their
own travel and accommodation expenses. Attendance is limited and so the 
availability of places at the Workshop will be allocated on a first come basis.

It is planned to turn the talks given at the Workshop into a series of 
short papers which will be put together and published as a Special Issue 
of the electronic journal Performance Evaluation and Modelling of 
Computer Systems (PEMCS).

For further information or registration details refer to the Web pages -
(http://hpc-journals.ecs.soton.ac.uk/Workshops/PEMCS/fall-97/registration.html).

I would appreciate it if you would kindly pass this email onto colleges who
may be interested in the event.

Regards

Mark

-------------------------------------
Dr Mark Baker
CSM, University of Portsmouth, Hants, UK
Tel: +44 1705 844285	Fax: +44 1705 844006
E-mail: [email-masked]
Date: 7/1/97 - Time: 8:55:49 PM
URL http://www.sis.port.ac.uk/~mab/
-------------------------------------