Subject: kernel chapter for parkbench document

From: Tony Hey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 16:06:36 +0100 (BST)

Hi all!

Vladimir Getov and I in Southampton are trying to assemble
final draft of kernel chapter. This at present has some large
gaps:

Matrix kernels - reads "Jack et al to provide"

ACTION: JACK DONGARRA

FFT codes - reads "David Bailey with Charles Grassl to provide"

ACTION: DAVID BAILEY AND CHARLES GRASSL

I am in the process of writing up the PDE Solver section
This contains two Poisson solvers - one SOR from Southampton
and the NAS Multigrid solver.

ACTION: ME

Jack et al. - have you decided on standard input files, makefiles
and README files? We also need the three problem sizes agreed upon
to be specified for each code: (1)test problem (2)moderate size
and (3) grand challenge size.

ACTION: JACK DONGARRA

In the other codes section there will be a write-up (taken from
David Bailey's latest version which he is sending me) of both
the Integer Sort and Embarrassingly Parallel benchmarks. We are
trying to provide a write-up of a possible I/O benchmark.

ACTION: DAVID BAILEY

Input please as soon as possible! Mike Berry please note we are
trying!

ACTION: MIKE BERRY

Tony Hey