Subject: Reprints

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 94 19:43:57 BST

PARKBENCH REPRINTS
                      ------------------
Following my earlier note, it seems a pity if we only get the 25 free
copies of the printed version, but that is all a funding-free individual
such as myself can do. I wonder however if there are any corporate
or institutional members who could persuade their organisations to buy
some reprints with covers, overprint the covers with some note about
themselves distributing these reprints as a service to the parallel community,
then giving them away at their stands at Supercomputing'94. There would
then be some advertising for their organisations and for PARKBENCH.

Just a thougth, but it would be nice if we could get some decent
distribution for the printed version. Any Offers?? If so arrangements
should be made direct between the organisation and Alyson Linefsky
whose e-mail (she does receive and read it) was on my last e-mail:
                   [email-masked]
Action needs to be prompt as reprints ordered much later than the proof
are returned, carry extra charges.

Best Wishes            Roger Hockney