Subject: Minutes of Parkbench meetings

From: John Merlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:07:13 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mike,

I am currently creating a WWW page for the Esprit 'HPC Standards'
project (URL:  http://www.ccg.ecs.soton.ac.uk/hpc-stds/index.html).
The purpose of this project is to provide funding for Europeans 
to participate in HPF-2, MPI-2 and Parkbench meetings, and to 
disseminate information about these standardisation activities.  
The project Web page therefore has introductory information about 
the HPF-2, MPI-2 and Parkbench activities.

Would it be OK if I made your minutes of the Parkbench meetings, 
as sent to the 'parkbench-comm' group, available from this page?  
If presume so, since they are publically available anyway, but 
thought I should ask first.

Please feel free to publicise this Web page, link it from anywhere
relevant, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

                John Merlin  ('HPC Standards' project coordinator)

P.S. Please email me directly, as I have not (yet) subscribed to 
the parkbench-comm list.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
John Merlin                                  email: [email-masked]
Dept. of Electronics and Computer Science,   tel:   +44 1703 593943
Building 16,                                 fax:   +44 1703 593903
University of Southampton,
Southampton S017 1BJ,  U.K.