Subject: NA Digest V87 #28

From: NA Digest <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu 26 Mar 87 23:03:01 PST

NA Digest   Thursday, March 26, 1987   Volume 87 : Issue 28

This weeks Editor: Gene Golub

Today's Topics:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mail-From: GOLUB created at 26-Mar-87 07:41:39
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 87 13:13:09 EST
From: [email-masked] (D G Wilson)
To: [email-masked]
ReSent-Date: Thu 26 Mar 87 07:41:39-PST
ReSent-From: Gene H. Golub  <[email-masked]>
ReSent-To: [email-masked]

Hello Gene, would you please send this out as a na.net announcement?  
Thanks, george.

We anticipate the availability of a visiting researcher position (one
- two years) in the Mathematics Research Section at the Oak Ridge
National Laboratory beginning Summer 1987.  The work will be with the
applied analysis research project developing analytical and numerical
methods for modeling heat and mass transfer processes with change of
phase.  Both theoretical and computational research is involved.
Training and experience in applied mathematics, including partial
differential equations and numerical analysis, would be appropriate.
A background in classical physics (thermodynamics, continuum mechanics
or fluid flow) would be helpful.

Direct inquiries to 
Dr. Alan D. Solomon
Bldg 9207A, PO Box Y
Oak Ridge, TN 37831
615-574-8696
[email-masked]

------------------------------

End of NA Digest
**************************
-------