Subject: NA Digest V87 #1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri 13 Feb 87 20:18:25 PST

From: NA Digest <[email-masked]>
Errors-to:  [email-masked]
Maint-Path: [email-masked]
To: NA Distribution List: ;
Reply-to: [email-masked]

NA Digest   Friday, February 13, 1987   Volume 87 : Issue 1

This weeks Editor: Gene Golub

Today's Topics:

                            stanford phd's
                   Conference announcement/program
                         Householder Award VI
                         Wilkinson Fellowship
                         Householder Award VI
                   Conference announcement/program
                             na.lastname
                            stanford grads
                         Meeting announcement
                Eloge and Anecdotes for Jim Wilkinson
                               Inquiry
                        Wilkinson announcement

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 9  Feb 87 18:23 +0800
From: Jim Varah <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: stanford phd's

I am trying to compile a list (a tree, actually) of stanford phd's in
scientific computing  since the year 1.0, for the reunion next month. If you can supply leaves
or branches, please reply, giving dates, current locations, and any other
information you think I could use. In return, I'll be happy to send you 
a complete tree if you're interested.
                                       -jim varah

------------------------------

From: "John R. Rice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 87 12:37:58 EST
To: na.dis@su-score
Subject: Conference announcement/program

                  MATHEMATICAL ASPECTS OF SCIENTIFIC SOFTWARE
                               MARCH 23-27, 1987

           Part of the special year on SCIENTIFIC COMPUTATION of the

                 Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
                            University of Minnesota

          Fundamental mathematical problems arise  out  of  scientific
          software for the following areas:

                    *    Computations on Special Architectures

		    *    Computational Geometry

                    *    Performance Evaluation

          These problems are considered along with

                    *    Very High Level Systems for Mathematics

          The meeting format  provides  for  lengthy  discussions  and
          interactions  between  the  speakers and other participants.
          Invited speakers are:

             Fran Berman        Chris Hoffmann     John Rice
             Bruno Buchberger   John Hopcroft      Larry Snyder
             Bob Caviness       Elias Houstis      Paul Wang
             G. Farin           Richard Jenks      Stephan Wolfram
             Dennis Gannon      Lennart Johnsson

          The panel members  include  Carl  deBoor,  Clarence  Lehman,
          Bradley Lucier, and Richard McGeehee.

          For further information contact:

                John R. Rice            Hans F. Weinberger
                Computer Sciences       Inst. Math. Applications
                Purdue University       University of Minnesota
                W.Lafayette, IN 47907   Minneapolis, MN 55455
                317-494-6003            612-624-6066
                [email-masked]       [email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 87 16:23:24 EST
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Householder Award VI

The following announcement appeared in Numerische Mathematik and Linear
Algebra and its Applications. A corresponding announcement in the SIAM
News had obviously incorrect dates.

Announcement

Alston S. Householder Award VI (1987)

  In recognition of the outstanding services of Alston Householder,
former Director of the Mathematics Division of the Oak Ridge National
Laboratory and Professor at the University of Tennessee, to numerical
analysis and linear algebra, it was decided at the Fourth Gatlinburg
Symposium in 1969 to establish the Householder Award.  This award is
in the area in which Professor Householder has worked, and its natural
developments, as exemplified by the international Gatlinburg Symposia
[see A.S. Householder, The Gatlinburgs, SIAM Review 16:  340-343
(1974)].  Recent recipients of the award include Eduardo Marques de Sa
(Coimbra), Paul Van Dooren (Leuven), James Demmel (Berkeley) and Ralph
Byers (Cornell).
  The Householder Prize VI (1987) will be awarded to the author of the
best thesis in Numerical Algebra.  The term Numerical Algebra is
intended to describe those parts of mathematical research which have
both algebraic aspects and numerical content or implications.  Thus,
the term covers, for example, linear algebra that has numerical
applications, or the algebraic aspects of ordinary differential,
partial differential, integral and nonlinear equations.
  The theses will be assessed by an international committee consisting
of Shmuel Friedland (Chicago), Bill Gragg (Kentucky), Beresford
Parlett (Berkeley), Pete Stewart (Maryland) and Axel Ruhe (Gothenburg).
  To qualify, the thesis must be for a degree at the level of an
American Ph.D. awarded between 31 August 1983 and 31 December 1986.
An equivalent piece of work will be accepted from those countries
where no formal thesis is normally written at that level.  The
candidate's sponsor (e.g. supervisor of his research) should submit
five copies (if possible) of the thesis (or equivalent) together with
his appraisal to:

   Ms. Doris Pool
   Applied Mathematics Division
   Argonne National Laboratory
   9700 South Cass Avenue
   Argonne, IL  60439, USA

by 28 February 1987.  The award will be announced at the Gatlinburg X
meeting and the candidates on the short list will receive
invitations to that meeting. 

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 87 13:52:35 CST
From: "Dr. Willard Miller" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

               INSTITUTE FOR MATHEMATICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS
                        UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA
                             514 Vincent Hall
                           206 Church Street S.E.
                        Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
                              (612)624-6066

               WORKSHOP ON CONSTITUTIVE EQUATIONS AND MODELING OF
            DISTRIBUTED CRACKING, STRAIN SOFTENING, AND LOCALIZATION

                              February 16-18, 1987

               This workshop is made possible by grants from the
            Army Research Office and the National Science Foundation

                               Tentative Program

Monday, Feb 16 :

8:30 - 9:30 am       Z.P. Bazant          "Problems and Recent Advances in Continuum
                     Northwestern Univ.    Modelling of Softening Damage"

9:30 - 10:15 am      I. Vardoulakis       "Experimental Observations with Respect
                     Univ. of Minnesota    to Strain-Softening and Localization
                                           in Granular Media"

10:30 - 11:30 am                           Discussion

1:00 - 1:45 pm       J.D. Dougill         "A Distributed Damage Model and Some
                     Imperial College      Possible Extensions"

1:45 - 2:30 pm       K. William           "Stabilization and Control of Associated
                     Univ. of Colorado     and Non-Associated Strain-Softening
                                           Computations"

2:30 - 3:15 pm       J.H. Prevost         "Constitutive Equations for Soil"
                     Princeton Univ.
3:30 - 5:00 pm                             Discussion

Tuesday, Feb 17 :

8:30 - 9:15 am       A. Needleman         "Finite Element Analysis of Failure
                     Brown Univ.           Modes in Ductile Solids"

9:15 - 10:05 am      M.A. Crisfield       "Some Experiences with Finite Element
                     Transport & Road      Analyses of Softening Materials"
                     Research Lab

10:30 - 11:30 am                           Discussion

1:00 - 1:45 pm       R. de Borst          "Computational Issues Regarding the
                     Univ. of New Mexico   Solution of Boundary Value Problems
                                           with an Indefinite Stiffness Matrix"

1:45 - 2:30 pm       M. Ortiz             "Finite Element Analysis of
                     Brown Univ.           Localized Failure"

3:00 - 4:30 pm                             Discussion

Wednesday, Feb 18:  

8:30 - 9:15 am       H.L. Schreyer         "Mathematical Formulation and
                     Univ.ofNewMexico       Problems Associated with Strain-
                                            Softening and Localization Based on
                                            Nonlocal Plasticity"

9:15 - 10:00 am      R.D. James            "Prediction of the Microstructures
                     Univ.ofMinnesota       of Solids which Arise from a Phase
                                            Transformation"

10:30 - 11:30                               Discussion

1:00 - 1:45          M. Shearer            "Conservation Laws of Mixed Type
                     North Carolina State   Arising in Elasticity and Porous
                     University             Media Flow"

1:45 - 2:30 pm       E. Aifantis           "Plastic Heterogeneity: Instabilities,
                     Mich. Tech. Univ.      Dislocations, and Deformation Bands"

3:00 - 4:30 pm                              Discussion

------------------------------

Mail-From: GOLUB created at 12-Feb-87 09:47:05
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 87 13:52:35 CST
From: "Dr. Willard Miller" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
ReSent-Date: Thu 12 Feb 87 09:47:04-PST
ReSent-From: Gene H. Golub  <[email-masked]>
ReSent-To: [email-masked]

               INSTITUTE FOR MATHEMATICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS
                        UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA
                             514 Vincent Hall
                           206 Church Street S.E.
                        Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
                              (612)624-6066

               WORKSHOP ON CONSTITUTIVE EQUATIONS AND MODELING OF
            DISTRIBUTED CRACKING, STRAIN SOFTENING, AND LOCALIZATION

                              February 16-18, 1987

               This workshop is made possible by grants from the
            Army Research Office and the National Science Foundation

                               Tentative Program

Monday, Feb 16 :

8:30 - 9:30 am       Z.P. Bazant          "Problems and Recent Advances in Continuum
                     Northwestern Univ.    Modelling of Softening Damage"

9:30 - 10:15 am      I. Vardoulakis       "Experimental Observations with Respect
                     Univ. of Minnesota    to Strain-Softening and Localization
                                           in Granular Media"

10:30 - 11:30 am                           Discussion

1:00 - 1:45 pm       J.D. Dougill         "A Distributed Damage Model and Some
                     Imperial College      Possible Extensions"

1:45 - 2:30 pm       K. William           "Stabilization and Control of Associated
                     Univ. of Colorado     and Non-Associated Strain-Softening
                                           Computations"

2:30 - 3:15 pm       J.H. Prevost         "Constitutive Equations for Soil"
                     Princeton Univ.
3:30 - 5:00 pm                             Discussion

Tuesday, Feb 17 :

8:30 - 9:15 am       A. Needleman         "Finite Element Analysis of Failure
                     Brown Univ.           Modes in Ductile Solids"

9:15 - 10:05 am      M.A. Crisfield       "Some Experiences with Finite Element
                     Transport & Road      Analyses of Softening Materials"
                     Research Lab

10:30 - 11:30 am                           Discussion

1:00 - 1:45 pm       R. de Borst          "Computational Issues Regarding the
                     Univ. of New Mexico   Solution of Boundary Value Problems
                                           with an Indefinite Stiffness Matrix"

1:45 - 2:30 pm       M. Ortiz             "Finite Element Analysis of
                     Brown Univ.           Localized Failure"

3:00 - 4:30 pm                             Discussion

Wednesday, Feb 18:  

8:30 - 9:15 am       H.L. Schreyer         "Mathematical Formulation and
                     Univ.ofNewMexico       Problems Associated with Strain-
                                            Softening and Localization Based on
                                            Nonlocal Plasticity"

9:15 - 10:00 am      R.D. James            "Prediction of the Microstructures
                     Univ.ofMinnesota       of Solids which Arise from a Phase
                                            Transformation"

10:30 - 11:30                               Discussion

1:00 - 1:45          M. Shearer            "Conservation Laws of Mixed Type
                     North Carolina State   Arising in Elasticity and Porous
                     University             Media Flow"

1:45 - 2:30 pm       E. Aifantis           "Plastic Heterogeneity: Instabilities,
                     Mich. Tech. Univ.      Dislocations, and Deformation Bands"

3:00 - 4:30 pm                              Discussion

------------------------------

Mail-From: GOLUB created at 12-Feb-87 09:47:08
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 87 14:05:55 CST
From: [email-masked] (Jack Dongarra)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Wilkinson Fellowship
ReSent-Date: Thu 12 Feb 87 09:47:07-PST
ReSent-From: Gene H. Golub  <[email-masked]>
ReSent-To: [email-masked]

             WILKINSON FELLOWSHIP IN COMPUTATIONAL MATHEMATICS

                 Mathematics and Computer Science Division
                        Argonne National Laboratory

     Argonne National Laboratory is seeking outstanding candidates  in  the
general  area  of  computational mathematics to fill the newly created J.H.
Wilkinson Fellowship in Computational Mathematics.

     This fellowship was created in memory of Dr.  James  Hardy  Wilkinson,
F.R.S., who for many years had a close association with the Mathematics and
Computer Science Division at Argonne, where he acted as  a  consultant  and
guiding spirit for such efforts as the EISPACK and LINPACK projects.

     The J.H. Wilkinson Fellowship is intended to  encourage  young  scien-
tists  who  are  actively  engaged in state-of-the-art research in computa-
tional mathematics-including, but  not  limited  to,  the  development  and
implementation  of  numerical algorithms for linear algebra.  The candidate
must have earned (or be about to earn) a Ph.D.  degree  or  the  equivalent
during the past five years and should have a strong background in numerical
computation.  The candidate should also be interested in expanding into the
area  of  advanced  computing research.  Argonne's Mathematics and Computer
Science Division has  strong  programs  in  computational  mathematics  and
advanced  computing,  as  well  as  in  software  engineering  and  applied
analysis.

     This one-year appointment includes salary (starting at $45,000; higher
with  experience),  moving  expenses,  and  a  generous professional travel
allotment.  Applications from qualified candidates, as well as  nominations
for  the  position  of  Wilkinson  Fellow,  should  be addressed to Jack J.
Dongarra, Mathematics  and  Computer  Science  Division,  Argonne  National
Laboratory,  Argonne,  Illinois  60439-4844.  Applications should include a
resume and a statement of research goals, and the  names  of  three  refer-
ences.   The  closing date for applications is April 1, 1987.  The applica-
tions will be reviewed during April 1987 by an international selection com-
mittee,  and  an announcement made in May 1987.  The position will commence
during September 1987.

     Further inquiries can be made by calling 312-972-7163  or  by  sending
electronic-mail to [email-masked].

     Argonne is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.

------------------------------

Mail-From: GOLUB created at 12-Feb-87 09:47:11
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 87 16:23:24 EST
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Householder Award VI
ReSent-Date: Thu 12 Feb 87 09:47:10-PST
ReSent-From: Gene H. Golub  <[email-masked]>
ReSent-To: [email-masked]

The following announcement appeared in Numerische Mathematik and Linear
Algebra and its Applications. A corresponding announcement in the SIAM
News had obviously incorrect dates.

Announcement

Alston S. Householder Award VI (1987)

  In recognition of the outstanding services of Alston Householder,
former Director of the Mathematics Division of the Oak Ridge National
Laboratory and Professor at the University of Tennessee, to numerical
analysis and linear algebra, it was decided at the Fourth Gatlinburg
Symposium in 1969 to establish the Householder Award.  This award is
in the area in which Professor Householder has worked, and its natural
developments, as exemplified by the international Gatlinburg Symposia
[see A.S. Householder, The Gatlinburgs, SIAM Review 16:  340-343
(1974)].  Recent recipients of the award include Eduardo Marques de Sa
(Coimbra), Paul Van Dooren (Leuven), James Demmel (Berkeley) and Ralph
Byers (Cornell).
  The Householder Prize VI (1987) will be awarded to the author of the
best thesis in Numerical Algebra.  The term Numerical Algebra is
intended to describe those parts of mathematical research which have
both algebraic aspects and numerical content or implications.  Thus,
the term covers, for example, linear algebra that has numerical
applications, or the algebraic aspects of ordinary differential,
partial differential, integral and nonlinear equations.
  The theses will be assessed by an international committee consisting
of Shmuel Friedland (Chicago), Bill Gragg (Kentucky), Beresford
Parlett (Berkeley), Pete Stewart (Maryland) and Axel Ruhe (Gothenburg).
  To qualify, the thesis must be for a degree at the level of an
American Ph.D. awarded between 31 August 1983 and 31 December 1986.
An equivalent piece of work will be accepted from those countries
where no formal thesis is normally written at that level.  The
candidate's sponsor (e.g. supervisor of his research) should submit
five copies (if possible) of the thesis (or equivalent) together with
his appraisal to:

   Ms. Doris Pool
   Applied Mathematics Division
   Argonne National Laboratory
   9700 South Cass Avenue
   Argonne, IL  60439, USA

by 28 February 1987.  The award will be announced at the Gatlinburg X
meeting and the candidates on the short list will receive
invitations to that meeting. 

------------------------------

Mail-From: GOLUB created at 12-Feb-87 09:47:13
From: "John R. Rice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 87 12:37:58 EST
To: na.dis@su-score
Subject: Conference announcement/program
ReSent-Date: Thu 12 Feb 87 09:47:13-PST
ReSent-From: Gene H. Golub  <[email-masked]>
ReSent-To: [email-masked]

                  MATHEMATICAL ASPECTS OF SCIENTIFIC SOFTWARE
                               MARCH 23-27, 1987

           Part of the special year on SCIENTIFIC COMPUTATION of the

                 Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
                            University of Minnesota

          Fundamental mathematical problems arise  out  of  scientific
          software for the following areas:

                    *    Computations on Special Architectures

		    *    Computational Geometry

                    *    Performance Evaluation

          These problems are considered along with

                    *    Very High Level Systems for Mathematics

          The meeting format  provides  for  lengthy  discussions  and
          interactions  between  the  speakers and other participants.
          Invited speakers are:

             Fran Berman        Chris Hoffmann     John Rice
             Bruno Buchberger   John Hopcroft      Larry Snyder
             Bob Caviness       Elias Houstis      Paul Wang
             G. Farin           Richard Jenks      Stephan Wolfram
             Dennis Gannon      Lennart Johnsson

          The panel members  include  Carl  deBoor,  Clarence  Lehman,
          Bradley Lucier, and Richard McGeehee.

          For further information contact:

                John R. Rice            Hans F. Weinberger
                Computer Sciences       Inst. Math. Applications
                Purdue University       University of Minnesota
                W.Lafayette, IN 47907   Minneapolis, MN 55455
                317-494-6003            612-624-6066
                [email-masked]       [email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Thu 12 Feb 87 10:13:34-PST
From: Mark Kent <[email-masked]>
Subject: na.lastname
To: [email-masked]

We experienced a failure of the na.lastname forwarding facility yesterday.
Those of you who had a message bounce back with the error message

554 "|/user/golub/namail"... unknown mailer error 1

should resend the message.

Early last night I managed to put in something that would grab the
na messages and this morning I processed them (31 messages).
Everything is now working again.

-mark

(P.S. This whole NAnet business is a test of SDI software methodology.)

------------------------------

Date: 12 Feb 87 19:03 +0800
From: Jim Varah <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: stanford grads

I am preparing a list (or tree) of stanford phd's in scientific computation
for the reunion next month. if you can supply information, please do so...
I need names, dates, present employment, phd grads (if any), etc.

In return, I'll send you a completed list.
                                          -jim varah

------------------------------

From: "John R. Rice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 87 15:35:17 EST
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Meeting announcement

                  MATHEMATICAL ASPECTS OF SCIENTIFIC SOFTWARE
                               MARCH 23-27, 1987

           Part of the special year on SCIENTIFIC COMPUTATION of the

                 Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
                            University of Minnesota

          Fundamental mathematical problems arise  out  of  scientific
          software for the following areas:

                    *    Computations on Special Architectures

		    *    Computational Geometry

                    *    Performance Evaluation

          These problems are considered along with

                    *    Very High Level Systems for Mathematics

          The meeting format  provides  for  lengthy  discussions  and
          interactions  between  the  speakers and other participants.
          Invited speakers are:

             Fran Berman        Chris Hoffmann     John Rice
             Bruno Buchberger   John Hopcroft      Larry Snyder
             Bob Caviness       Elias Houstis      Paul Wang
             G. Farin           Richard Jenks      Stephan Wolfram
             Dennis Gannon      Lennart Johnsson

          The panel members  include  Carl  deBoor,  Clarence  Lehman,
          Bradley Lucier, and Richard McGeehee.

          For further information contact:

                John R. Rice            Hans F. Weinberger
                Computer Sciences       Inst. Math. Applications
                Purdue University       University of Minnesota
                W.Lafayette, IN 47907   Minneapolis, MN 55455
                317-494-6003            612-624-6066
                [email-masked]       [email-masked]

------------------------------

Date:  Thu, 12-FEB-1987 13:59 EST
From:   <[email-masked]>
To:    <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Eloge and Anecdotes for Jim Wilkinson

My name is JAN Lee, recently appointed as the Editor-in-Chief of
the Annals of the History of Computing.  The journal, now in its
ninth volume, is published by AFIPS through Springer-Verlag.
Shortly after the death of Jim Wilkinson last year I was copied on
some of the anecdotes which were circulated amongst you.  Unfortunately
no-one of my acquaintance has a complete set since I feel that your
commentsd and notes would form an excellent basis for an article
about Jim which might well accompany a more form eloge.
 
Is there anyone who did keep a complete record of that sharing of
experiences who would be (1) willing to share it with me to review
for possible editing and publication, (2) would be interested
in writing an eloge, (3) would be interested in adding to the
history of the profession in other subjects.
 
Annals has done a reasonable job over the past years in recording the
history of the early machines, has had a few excursions into the history
of software (mainly the languages such as FORTRAN and COBOL), and
some personal histories.  The history of mathematical and scientific
computation is hardly touched.  I realize that ACM will be holding a
conference on this topic in May 1987, but I also know that there is a
lot more than can be expressed in two-three days.  I would be interested
in hearing of other events and activities.
 
JAN Lee
Virginia Tech

------------------------------

Date: 12 February 1987 14:09:00 CST
From: U32799   at UICVM    (Uri N. Peled              312-996-4826)
To:   NA%SU-SCORE at SCORE.STANFORD.EDU
Subject:  Inquiry

Can anybody help with the following problem:
One has to find the complex roots of a polynomial of degree much
larger than 100, say of the order of 1000.  The standard routines like
IMSL fail miserably.  A very expensive solution is to diagonalize the
companion matrix of the polynomial, and this works up to about 500.
If you have the software, or information on where to get it, would you
please send it to
          [email-masked]
Thank you very much.

------------------------------

Mail-From: GOLUB created at 13-Feb-87 15:00:34
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 87 14:04:38 CST
From: [email-masked] (Jack Dongarra)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Wilkinson announcement
ReSent-Date: Fri 13 Feb 87 15:00:34-PST
ReSent-From: Gene H. Golub  <[email-masked]>
ReSent-To: [email-masked]

----

             WILKINSON FELLOWSHIP IN COMPUTATIONAL MATHEMATICS

                 Mathematics and Computer Science Division

                        Argonne National Laboratory

     Argonne National Laboratory is seeking outstanding candidates  in  the
general  area  of  computational mathematics to fill the newly created J.H.
Wilkinson Fellowship in Computational Mathematics.

     This fellowship was created in memory of Dr.  James  Hardy  Wilkinson,
F.R.S., who for many years had a close association with the Mathematics and
Computer Science Division at Argonne, where he acted as  a  consultant  and
guiding spirit for such efforts as the EISPACK and LINPACK projects.

     The J.H. Wilkinson Fellowship is intended to  encourage  young  scien-
tists  who  are  actively  engaged in state-of-the-art research in computa-
tional mathematics-including, but  not  limited  to,  the  development  and
implementation  of  numerical algorithms for linear algebra.  The candidate
must have earned (or be about to earn) a Ph.D.  degree  or  the  equivalent
during the past five years and should have a strong background in numerical
computation.  The candidate should also be interested in expanding into the
area  of  advanced  computing research.  Argonne's Mathematics and Computer
Science Division has  strong  programs  in  computational  mathematics  and
advanced  computing,  as  well  as  in  software  engineering  and  applied
analysis.

     This one-year appointment includes salary (starting at $45,000; higher
with  experience),  moving  expenses,  and  a  generous professional travel
allotment.  Applications from qualified candidates, as well as  nominations
for  the  position  of  Wilkinson  Fellow,  should  be addressed to Jack J.
Dongarra, Mathematics  and  Computer  Science  Division,  Argonne  National
Laboratory,  Argonne,  Illinois  60439-4844.  Applications should include a
resume and a statement of research goals, and the  names  of  three  refer-
ences.   The  closing  date for applications is June 1, 1987.  The applica-
tions will be reviewed during June 1987 by an international selection  com-
mittee.  The position will commence during 1988.

     Further inquiries can be made by calling 312-972-7163  or  by  sending
electronic-mail to [email-masked].

     Argonne is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.

------------------------------

End of NA Digest
**************************
-------