Subject: document of March 15

From: L J Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 93 13:20:05 GMT

Hi all

I just got back from a session of leave and customer visits, and what a
lovely lot of email I find!

I read the document of March 15, "Point to Point Communication", by Marc
Bill and Rusty. 

I suggest that we delete certain sections of this document as they are
not within the remit of the point-to-point subcommittee.  This material
is:

a) Much of section 1.2 and in particular from "List of handles" to end
of section 1.2.4, as it is the remit of the bindings subcommittee to
make proposals to the committee on the subject of bindings. 

b) Much of section 1.4 and in particular from beginning to end of
section 1.4.1 as it is the remit of the contexts subcommittee to make
proposals to the committee on the subject of contexts. 

Comments? Flames??

Best Wishes
Lyndon

         /--------------------------------------------------------\
    e||) | Lyndon J Clarke    Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre | e||) 
    c||c | Tel: 031 650 5021  Email: [email-masked]  | c||c 
         \--------------------------------------------------------/