From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 86 00:38:39 cst

Below is a listing of the input/output files which are accessed by the
real symmetric Lanczos eigenvector program, LEVEC.  Included also is a
sample of the input file which LEVEC requires on file 5.  The parameters
are supplied in free format.  LEVEC computes eigenvectors for each of
a user-specified subset of the eigenvalues computed by the companion
program LEVAL.

SAMPLE DEFINITIONS OF THE INPUT/OUTPUT FILES FOR LEVEC
------------------------------------------------------------------
*LEVEC EXEC TO RUN LANCZOS EIGENVECTOR PROGRAM, REAL SYMMETRIC MATRICES
FI 06 TERM
FILEDEF  2 DISK &1       HISTORY   A (RECFM F LRECL 80 BLOCK 80
FILEDEF  3 DISK &1       GOODEV    A (RECFM F LRECL 80 BLOCK 80
FILEDEF  4 DISK &1       ERRINV    A (RECFM F LRECL 80 BLOCK 80
FILEDEF  5 DISK LEVEC    INPUT     A (RECFM F LRECL 80 BLOCK 80
FILEDEF  8 DISK &1       INPUT     A (RECFM F LRECL 80 BLOCK 80
FILEDEF  9 DISK &1       ERREST    A (RECFM F LRECL 80 BLOCK 80
FILEDEF 10 DISK &1       BOUNDS    A (RECFM F LRECL 80 BLOCK 80
FILEDEF 11 DISK &1       TEIGVECS  A (RECFM F LRECL 80 BLOCK 80
FILEDEF 12 DISK &1       RITZVECS  A (RECFM F LRECL 80 BLOCK 80
FILEDEF 13 DISK &1       PAIGE     A (RECFM F LRECL 80 BLOCK 80
LOAD  LEVEC  LESUB  LEMULT
-------------------------------------------------------------------

SAMPLE INPUT FILE FOR LEVEC
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 LEVEC REAL SYMMETRIC EIGENVECTOR COMPUTATIONS, NO REORTHOGONALIZATION
LINE 1  MDIMTV    MDIMRV  MBETA(MAX.DIMENSIONS, TVEC, RITVEC AND BETA
         10000     10000   2000
LINE 2       RELTOL
        .0000000001
LINE 3  MBOUND   NTVCON SVTVEC IREAD (FLAGS
             0        1      0     1
LINE 4  TVSTOP   LVCONT ERCONT  IWRITE (FLAGS
             0        1      1       1
LINE 5    RHSEED  (RANDOM GENERATOR SEED FOR STARTING VECTOR IN INVERM)
        45329517
LINE 6  MATNO      N
          100    100
-------------------------------------------------------------------------