Assembler labels

Clint, thanks for your feedback -- I'll try to address some of the
issues you raised soon.

At present, I wanted to request some way for user functions to be able
to define unique assembler labels for their jumps, etc.  Right now, I
get around this be defining a kludge local function in each routine,
which effectively prevents the routine from being inlined by the
compiler.  Otherwise, all my assembler labels get defined multiple
times, one for each inlined call of the function, and the assembler
gives an error.  If we just had some agreed upon macro that was
uniquely defined before calling any user routine, this could easily
be incorporated into the label and avoid this problem, as well as avoid
unnecessary function calls as well.

Take care,