Re: repeat you test on P4

Hello Jenwei,

I am back from my holliday, so if you are still insterested I have fixed
the P4 throtelling test. If you download the tar-file from my homepage
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~soender/atlas/src/ps_atlas.tgz, untar it on top of
your atlas directory and run the script it should work now, otherwise
please respond and I will fix what ever I forgot. Instructions on output
and configuring the script is included in the script, runhot.py

Cheers,

Peter.