Re: Altivec matmul kernel (attachment)

Hi guys,

I would like to see the assembly as well, I have been trying to adapt my
codegenerator to produce Altivec assembly, but I could never get my inline
assembly macros to work correctly. If I can just look at the generated
assembly I should be able to write the macros in no time. In my
experience, good AltiVec assembly examples for gcc has been rather hard to
find on the net, so I would love a good working example.

Thanks,

Peter.