logging of.

Hi everyone.

I will be gone from the internet until february. I have put my
Python-codegenrator on http://www.cs.utk.edu/~soender/ . It is work in
progress and comes without any documentation and support, but the code
should be fairly readble, and you can play with it for fun. There is also
a report describing some of the things I have done, but it is not
finished.

A tip: Put the codegenerator files in ATLAS/tune/blas/gemm for the most
easy install.

I will resume working on ATLAS in february and resume the work on the
codegenerator to other areas and platforms.

Cheers,
Peter