Re: xdl2blastst

Camm,

>Hi Clint!  In checking this out, I've had a question.  On line 195 of
>ATL_gemv.c, you have
>
>      #ifdef ATL_AXPYMV
>         gemvNaxpy(TA, M, N, alpha, A, lda, X, incX, beta, Y, incY);
>         return;
>      #else
>
>ATL_AXPYMV is defined for the compiled no-transpose instance for *both
>the trusted and the tester* gemv.  In other words, in my little test
>case when I do a small -A 2 n t -R gemv, the first notranspose case
>doesn't call my code at all, but calls gemvNaxpy twice.  (i.e. both
>when invoked from trusted_gemv and test_gemv in l2blastst.c).  Is this
>right?

Nope.  The trusted gemv is the f77 interface gemv from BLASlib.  So, assuming
BLASlib is set, trusted is calling it.

gemvNaxpy is defined in the top of the file ATL_gemv.c, and it just calls
your routine with a differing blocking strategy than the normal, so calls
to gemvNaxpy result in calls to your routine . . .

Cheers,
Clint