3.3.3 not cool

Just a quick note, I installed 3.3.3 and 3.3.2 on the same machine finally,
and am getting no real speedup in the Level 3 once the full thing is built.
At the moment, I'm not sure if the problem is that prefetching is actually
not coming through with the speedup the kernel timings promised, or if
I have messed something up in the release.  I'll look into it as soon as
I can find the time.  In the meantime, no need to hurry up to try 3.3.3,
even if you have an IA64.

Clint