RE: repeat you test on P4

There is a line a little bit down saying
nb=pars.get_fastest_gemm('p4',pre)

change p4 to p3, and then change the directory a little bit further down
from Linux_P4 to what ever you are using. That should do it.

If you just want Atlas performance numbers just look in
ATLAS/bin/<arch>/INSTALL_LOG/SUMMARY.LOG

and you will get the exact same numbers.

Cheers,

Peter.