Re: Altivec matmul kernel (attachment)

Hi,

There is actually a version of gcc that recognizes altivec keywords.  It
is available in source or rpm binary form for Linux at www.altivec.org.
(I actually used Mac OS X for writing the code; the compiler is also a
patched version of gcc that recognizes altivec instructions, among other
things).

However, I recognize that Debian users won't find that so convenient.
I'm not sure how to go about generating assembly output, though, since
my kernel source file isn't compiled directly but rather is used by
Atlas to generate code...any suggestions?

-Nick

--
Nicholas Coult, Ph.D.,  web: http://melby.augsburg.edu/~coult
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Augsburg College