Re: efficient summing of vector.

Hi Camm.

I must admit that I am already using your 12 instruction sequence. I could
not read you macro code, so I used objdump --disassemble to read your code
instead :-)

I was just looking for something efficient for the complex situation,
where the result can not be written to continous memory.

Cheers and thanks,

Peter