Re: developer release 3.1.2

Greetings!  One other related issue:

mvsearch.c:119

sprintf(ln,
"make %cmvcase ta=%c nta=%c mvrout=%s cas=%d xu=%d yu=%d l1mul=%f iflag=%d\n",
              pre, TA, nTA, mvnam, cas, nu, mu, 0.01*rint(l1mul*100), flag);

(i.e. l1mul -> 0.01*rint(l1mul*100)

Without the rint here, and the one below, xmvsearch occasionally dies
when looking for the res file it just made with a different name.

Take care,